- Login: Dugi
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 05/21/2018
- Last connection: 09/04/2018
- 08:54 AM Wt Bug #6657 (New): Cannot destroy WPopupWidget when it's hidden without invoking undefined behaviour
- The documentation suggests to empty a `unique_ptr` holding the `WPopupWidget` when it's hidden to destroy the `WPopup...
- 04:42 PM Wt Bug #6601: WIndow scroll bars gone quite recently
- I have tested it. You were right, it was cd37d6e that broke it.
- 11:35 AM Wt Bug #6601: WIndow scroll bars gone quite recently
- I can't separate the dialog from the rest of the code, because all the dialogs' contents are dynamically generated, m...
- 10:25 AM Wt Bug #6601: WIndow scroll bars gone quite recently
- I wasn't updating for about a month, so I don't know exactly which commit broke it. Should I try to roll back to pinp...
- 08:31 AM Wt Bug #6601 (InProgress): WIndow scroll bars gone quite recently
- A rather recent commit has caused a problem with WDialog if the contents are too large to fit and I use setOverflow(W...
- 03:02 PM Wt Bug #6379: WDialog is sometimes created behind an existing one
- So I have created a test case where it can be replicated. It's at: https://pastebin.com/Mu0YmtuV
The progression is ...
- 06:52 AM Wt Bug #6379: WDialog is sometimes created behind an existing one
- 12:21 AM Wt Bug #6378: "WTransform: Couldn't convert JSON to WTransform" when executing WPaintedWidget's paint on a mobile browser
- Yes, that was the problem. I have rewritten it and the problem is gone.
- 05:00 PM Wt Bug #6379: WDialog is sometimes created behind an existing one
- I can replicate it on the latest version. However, I found that I have missed out one crucial step in the replication...
- 01:16 PM Wt Bug #6379 (Closed): WDialog is sometimes created behind an existing one
- Widgets of class WDialog are usually created in front of existing dialogs as expected, but sometimes, it fails and th...
Also available in: Atom