- Login: paukonen
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 09/05/2018
- Last connection: 11/07/2018
- 04:56 PM Wt Bug #6707 (Closed): WT 3.3.11 crashes on Debian 8 during HTTP server initialization
- This happens on latest Debian 8.11 distrib (fully updated).
Tried boost versions from 1.55 to 1.68, same result.
- 02:02 PM Wt Bug #6591: WTreeView items duplication and corruption
- Currently I do not have needed test environment to check master but I checked example on the website. I tried to repr...
- 12:12 PM Wt Bug #6587: stod() problem
- Thank you, I will try this new implementation.
Also will investigate the state of app's locale more closely.
- 05:21 PM Wt Bug #6592 (Feedback): Menus not working on latest git version
- On latest git version of WT menu is not working. It worked on 4.0.4 version. Now all I can see is highlighted area on...
- 04:16 PM Wt Bug #6591 (Closed): WTreeView items duplication and corruption
- If I open WTreeView demo on WT site and change the size of my Chrome browser so that there are scrolls on TreeView, a...
- 04:05 PM Wt Bug #6587: stod() problem
- Sadly my testing code is a mess ATM, I will try to make a decent error demo program later.
There are no locale-speci...
- 06:13 PM Wt Bug #6587 (New): stod() problem
Randomly I'm receiving this message in WT log: "WContainerWidget: error parsing: 412.6666564941406;0: stod() ...
Also available in: Atom