- Login: mhas
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: Yes
- Registered on: 12/23/2018
- Last connection: 03/14/2022
- 06:24 AM Wt Bug #9295 (New): Wt::WMenuItem SetIcon not working
- I am using tab widget and want to set icon for some tab. I am setting the icon following as below. There is no error ...
- 08:10 AM Wt Bug #6763: SetIcon for Wt::WMenuItem is not working
- We were expecting comments on this for long time.Can anyone reply above issue?
- 02:19 PM Wt Support #9067 (New): SetCookie age
- - I need to set cookies for a large period of time. For example 100 years. How can I do that?
- Is there any default...
- 11:48 AM Wt Support #7740: setValueStyleClass has no visual effect
- Korneel Dumon wrote in #note-3:
> It seems `WProgressBar::setValueStyleClass()` is not part of the public API (as it...
- 08:20 PM Wt Support #7740: setValueStyleClass has no visual effect
- Korneel Dumon wrote in #note-1:
> could be a few things. Do you see the style-class in the browser debugg...
- 07:54 AM Wt Bug #8264 (New): SetLocal changes combobox selection
- My combobox holds language selection options. But after changing the language using SetLocal i see the selection chan...
- 07:55 AM Wt Support #7740 (New): setValueStyleClass has no visual effect
- Trying to change progress bar progress color based on progress value.
But i see it has no immediate effect. It req...
- 06:47 AM Wt Feature #7021 (Closed): Repeat button click event as long as the button is kept pressed
- In other platform i have used Repeat buttons. But i Wt i am using push button.
I need to keep executing button click...
- 06:44 AM Wt Bug #7020 (New): Wt progress bar disable style
- The Wt progress bar disable looks same as the enable state. The disabled state should look different. Do i need to ad...
- 10:05 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: Icon in the tab
- Hello Wim,
I have attached the outcome for better understanding long ago but not getting any further communication ...
Also available in: Atom