- Login: ITM
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 04/04/2011
- Last connection: 01/26/2023
- 11:51 AM Wt Improvements #11281: More tweaks to reduce installed size of Wt
- Thanks for your answer!
Actually for the bootstrap themes I was thinking about the resources installed in `Wt/reso...
- 11:45 AM Wt Bug #11274: Static resource and suggestFileName
- Dries Mys wrote in #note-1:
> I agree that such a method (i.e. Http::Response::suggestFilename()) would be useful. H...
- 03:11 PM Wt Improvements #11281 (New): More tweaks to reduce installed size of Wt
- Hello, it would be great to have more CMAKE options to remove unused parts of wt (to reduce the footprint for embedde...
- 09:35 AM Wt Bug #11274 (New): Static resource and suggestFileName
I am not sure about static WResource and suggestFileName()
For a REST application, I need to react from di...
- 11:23 PM Wt Bug #11207 (Closed): Regression in Wt 4.9.0: scrollVisibilityChanged() signal seems to be broken
I tried to upgrade my project to 4.9.0 but I hit this js error:
TypeError: o is not iterable
- 09:09 PM Wt Improvements #10303 (New): WTemplate: support extra args as attributes
- Today we have this:
void WTemplate::applyArguments(WWidget *w, const std::vector<WString>& args)
- 11:25 PM Wt Bug #10288 (New): Bootstrap5: widget manually stylized with only "btn" is being appended "btn btn-secondary"
- Here is a WTemplate I have:
<button class="btn btn-outline-primary" type="button" ...
I have a simple JS code like that:
const foo = XXX;
Running this twice (or more...
- 09:24 PM Wt Bug #10179 (New): Bootstrap 5: incorrect style classes set in drop down menus
- Looks like Wt puts:
* "nav-item" in "class" attributes for "li" elements.
* "nav-link" in "class" attributes for "a...
- 02:07 PM Wt Bug #10020 (New): Questionable setOverflow(Overflow::Hidden) in WStackedWidget (bootstrap5)
I am trying to switch my projects from boostrap3 to 5.
However I noticed that the "Overflow::hidden" prope...
Also available in: Atom