- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 12/28/2018
- Last connection: 09/11/2020
Reported issues: 5
- 12:33 am Wt Open discussion: RE: LDAP Authentication
- Thank you for your example! With that I managed to get LDAP working in combination with a local user database. Upon f...
- 12:19 am Wt Help: RE: Layouting for mobile and desktop
- Answer to myself and anyone who might need it:
In your wt_config.xml set this option to true:
- 08:51 am Wt Help: RE: How to control log file size
- Roel Standaert wrote:
> If you're using Windows, I don't know about that, there's probably something similar that ex...
- 02:28 pm Wt Feature #7602: Add support for Dbo backend SQLite encryption using SQLCipher
- I would not consider enryption and data security as "niche". Also SQLcipher is mature and e.g. used by the German Gov...
- 05:07 pm Wt Bug #2829: Possible bug in Wt::WDateTime
- I have a different project and the same behavior as posted before:
This crashes immediately:
- 12:58 am Wt Help: RE: Layouting for mobile and desktop
- Currently I'm facing the same issue at the current stage of my Wt development.
What is the Wt-best-practice to ach...
- 11:32 am Wt Feature #7602 (New): Add support for Dbo backend SQLite encryption using SQLCipher
- Data security and safety is more important than ever while maintaining the simplicity of the SQLite backend.
- 12:55 am Wt Bug #2829: Possible bug in Wt::WDateTime
- I just came across this at a point where I use WLocalDateTime inside a derived WResource class without any localizati...
- Emeric Poupon wrote:
> One simple workaround is to open the site in private navigation mode (and close/reopen the ta...
- 12:12 am Wt Help: RE: Moving scrollbar to the bottom position (in a scrollable container)
- Just in case anyone needs it:
The before mentioned didn't work for me (using Wt 4.3.1) but this works:
Also available in: Atom