- Login: Rayman
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 12/28/2018
- Last connection: 01/15/2023
- 07:20 PM Wt Bug #11233: Regression in Wt 4.9.0: dialogs don't close after accept() or reject() with Bootstrap 5 theme
- Just a follow-up regarding the Wt 4.9.0 changes on WDialog that might be related:
Since 4.9.0 `WDialog` does not c...
- 01:33 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: wt 4.9.0: WDialog and WMessageBox don't close or hide on accept() and reject()
- I did further reseach and I see that are major changes in the `WBootstrap5Theme` file structure. There are some annou...
- Thanks for all the work with the new version Wt 4.9.0!
I have several `WMessageBox` and `WDialog` that I remove l...
- 10:15 PM Wt Help: RE: Resizable (Splitter) Layout not working correctly in conjunction with DeferredWidget
- It's funny, I've never put much attention to the environ variable.
In MinGW/Clang/GNU-compilers this variable is d...
- 10:22 PM Wt Help: RE: Resizable (Splitter) Layout not working correctly in conjunction with DeferredWidget
- Thanks for seeing into this!
I just checked the code-attachment. It compiles fine without any errors or warnings u...
- I have WContainerWidget with a resizable Layout inside a stacked widget that is triggered by a WMenu.
The sample mai...
- 09:46 AM Wt Help: RE: copy to clipboard?
- 02:10 PM Wt Bug #10871 (New): Bootstrap 5 Forms with floating labels are not corretcly rendered with progressive-bootstrap=true
- The small attached sample 'main.cpp' demonstrates the problem:
When using Bootstrap 5 floating labels on several f...
- 06:24 PM Wt Help: RE: How to use Bootstrap 5 toast
- 09:43 PM Wt Help: RE: Open new Browser Window to external website
- At least in Firefox it is a browser specific option/setting that defines whether a "new window" link will be opened i...
Also available in: Atom