- Login: KingCrab
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 06/21/2011
- Last connection: 05/27/2015
- 09:54 AM Wt Bug #4116 (Feedback): Reset of WTimer interval on stop and start
- I try to reset the WTimer interval with a combination of stop() and start(), but it continues on the previously set i...
- Hi everyone,
I have the situation, that I have to reset the timer interval if an event happens (nothing special here...
- 06:32 PM Wt Help: RE: Best way to connect wt to another app
true xmlrpc uses http as transport, I think. But I could imagine a stripped down version with json and plain tcp...
- 08:52 PM Wt Help: RE: Best way to connect wt to another app
- Hi Koen,
unfortunately there is no desktop client yet. I'm undecided if I should choose json- or xmlrpc. Do you know...
after playing with wt a bit I want to try a real app. I already have a qt based server, for that I need one or m...
I've created a class messagebox derived from WContainerWidget, holding two WContainerWidget (notify and contentd...
- 06:58 PM Wt Help: RE: How to request and parse a xml file?
- Curl works fine, thanks a lot...
I need to download a xml file from another side on a regular base, parsing its data when download is finished. I...
- Hi everybody,
is there a wt way to start a wt programm without any output? I've already defined a log directory in w...
- 05:59 PM Wt Help: RE: [error] "SocketNotifier: select returned -1"
- Shame on me. Figured out already what my problem was (beside of coding skills ;) )
I have forgotten to uncomment th...
Also available in: Atom