- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 08/12/2011
- Last connection: 05/13/2013
Reported issues: 2
- 01:52 pm Wt Help: RE: Is there a way to reverse a call to WDialog:rejectWhenEscapePressed()?
- Yes, that worked. Thank you! Attached are two patch files (for version 3.2.1).
- After I have called rejectWhenEscapePressed() so that my WDialog is dismissed when the user presses Escape, is there ...
- 12:36 pm Wt Help: RE: Internet Explorer goes to back of window stack when I open my web app
- That works! Thank you very much.
- 03:36 pm Wt Help: RE: Internet Explorer goes to back of window stack when I open my web app
- I have made a very minimal test app to recreate the problem. The attached .cpp file just creates a simple dialog box ...
- 10:58 pm Wt Help: RE: Internet Explorer goes to back of window stack when I open my web app
- I do not have a public web site where I can recreate the problem. But I do have a little more information, as I have ...
- Using Wt 3.2.1, Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421 (update version 9.0.14) on Windows 7 (SP 1).
When I open my web a...
- In the current documentation for Wt::Ext::Dialog it says:
"Only one Dialog window may exist at any time in a singl...
- 12:45 pm Wt Bug #1347: Pasting a control character into a WLineEdit causes lockup
- I just tested it again, using Wt version 3.2.1, and here are the results:
The problem IS reproducible on these web...
- 06:09 pm Wt Help: RE: logging user out after idle period
- That looks like the same problem. However, I do not want to update to a newer Wt version at the moment. I tried updat...
- 12:47 pm Wt Help: RE: logging user out after idle period
- Thanks for the help, Wim. I had a chance to try this today but I ran into trouble. When I try to get the event type, ...
Also available in: Atom