- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 01/13/2012
- Last connection: 01/22/2013
Reported issues: 2
- 11:10 am Wt Help: RE: Visual Studio 2012 + Cmake
- Hey Wim and big Thank you, works like charm :)
After removing the "-Dinline=__inline"-line and setting WT_NO_BOOS...
- 11:11 am Wt Help: RE: Problems with include definitions
- sorry for that double post xD
But if you already use include guards, header file inclution should be fine,
an i l...
- 10:58 am Wt Help: RE: Problems with include definitions
- I am really not that c++ expert, but why to you ...
- 10:27 am Wt Help: RE: [Layout] setContentsMargin behaviour...
- I uploaded a picture of what i see in FF
Do you use the...
- 10:25 am Wt Help: RE: [Layout] setContentsMargin behaviour...
- h2. Hey Plug :)
hm... i cannot reproduce your Problem, at least on WinXP for all of my Browsers (IE8, Safari 5.1.7...
- 09:58 am Wt Help: RE: vertical resizing for complete browser window (layoutSizeAware) does not work properly?
- oh there we are again xD
Sorry, that was my (really stupid >.<) fault!
Just yesterday I noticed, that in wt3.2.2 ...
- 05:31 pm Wt Help: RE: How to set a transparent background?
- 03:58 pm Wt Help: RE: How to set a transparent background?
- hm... as i see, if you now use an explicit Image as background,
maybe you can just use @setHidden(bool)@ to display/...
- 03:37 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt3.2.2 - Size of WImage
- wow, i never get this much answers in that short time :D
What i had, was a WGridLayout, containing a few rows of W...
- Hello :)
I just covered a problem with adding content (Widgets) to a WGridLayout during runtime:
If my applicat...
Also available in: Atom