S van der Hoest
- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 01/26/2012
- Last connection: 01/30/2013
Reported issues: 2
- 07:18 am Wt Feature #1652 (New): Support hiding of both row and columns in tables
- With a normal WTable, Wt supports hiding of rows, but not of columns:
WTableRow: via 'setHidden'
- 12:06 am Wt Help: RE: HTTP Authentication
- Of course, 5 minutes after posting this question I found my mistake:
Had to use the 'headerValue' function.
- 11:33 pm Wt Help: RE: HTTP Authentication
- I was interested in this solution, in order to let an application authenticate wihout involving the user.
- 02:50 pm Wt Bug #1364: Unable to retrieve the 'Ok' StandardButton from a WMessageBox
- Found that it also goes wrong after adding a button using the 'addButton' function.
The 'button' function checks '...
- 08:52 am Wt Bug #1364 (Closed): Unable to retrieve the 'Ok' StandardButton from a WMessageBox
- When I create a WMessageBox with an 'Ok' StandardButton, I get a null pointer when calling 'button(Ok)'.
- 08:50 pm Wt Help: RE: Building WT on MSVS2005 for win platform
- Hi Alex,
I succeeded in building Wt with BOOST_DYNAMIC and SHARED_LIBS.
Most of it at least, I still get errors i...
- 08:44 pm Wt Help: RE: One Wt executable with multiple 'plugin' DLLs that export their specific widgets
- Hi Alex,
As I wrote we are not using this setup anymore, but I made a new attempt to setup Wt based on shared libr...
I'm having an issue handling e.g. the 'clicked' of a WPushButton.
Here is an example, in which I have two but...
- 04:41 pm Wt Help: RE: One Wt executable with multiple 'plugin' DLLs that export their specific widgets
Yes, I have enabled the 'boost_dynamic' and 'shared_libs' option, and disabled 'enabled_sll'.
- 11:11 am Wt Help: RE: One Wt executable with multiple 'plugin' DLLs that export their specific widgets
- I've looked further into the build errors of the DBO + test projects.
On another PC in total 17 projects failed to b...
Also available in: Atom