- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/08/2012
- Last connection: 02/16/2013
Reported issues: 0
- 04:31 am Wt Wiki edit: Sample_Wt_Applications (#12)
- Removed the dead link to astariand.com.
- 04:30 am Wt Wiki edit: Using_CSS (#5)
- Removed another dead link to astariand.com.
- 03:45 am Wt Wiki edit: Ideas_for_Google_SoC (#20)
- Corrected URL for OpenSocial.
- 03:41 am Wt Wiki edit: Feature_wishlist (#14)
- Corrected Pootle URL.
- 03:38 am Wt Wiki edit: Installing_Wt_on_Ubuntu (#24)
- Corrected asio library URL at SourceForge.
- 08:14 pm Wt Wiki edit: Using_CSS (#4)
- Corrected heading hierarchy (h3 > h2 and h4 > h3). The astariand.com Website no longer exists.
- 07:49 pm Wt Wiki edit: Feature_wishlist (#13)
- Corrected heading hierarchy (h3 > h2 and h4 > h3), spelling and punctuation.
- 10:47 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: A Wt Application Embedded in an Existing Website
- That's encouraging. Over the next several days I'll implement my plan and start by adapting the example in \wt-3.2.1\...
- I have a C++ desktop application that I want to move to the Web using Wt. My intention is to make the application ava...
- 11:43 pm Wt Wiki edit: Other_source_code_widgets_and_projects (#6)
- Added missing quotation mark for QWizard link. Eliminated redirect in QWizard link.
Also available in: Atom