- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 06/29/2009
- Last connection: 06/16/2017
Reported issues: 513
- 03:21 pm Wt Help: RE: help using wt4 httpd on Windows 10
'0.0.0.0' means that the wthttpd will listen on any interface and any IP adress. This means that (provided no...
- 10:47 am Wt Bug #5770 (New): Error during chart rendering
- TypeError: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined
at z.transform_apply (eval at ua (/?wtd=gUOrMHTTTIYpOs1Y&sid=...
- 04:43 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: String Encoding
That should be fine were it not of this typo?...
- 12:32 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Bootstrap templates
> Is it possible to get a corresponding Wt::WWidget by passing the id of corresponding HTML object?
> What i ...
- 11:43 pm Wt Help: RE: Wt::Dbo composite natural primary key issues
In principle this could work, but you are declaring/defining the field(Action& action, BelongingName& prop, c...
- 04:33 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: C++ Wt with Java server
- Hey Dimitris,
There are also reverse-proxy implementations that run in a Java application server that can then tal...
- 11:47 am Wt Open discussion: RE: paint Image on PDF.
- Hey Ron,
The WPainter API has some general requirements (an image URL for use in e.g. SVG/WCanvasPaintDevice, and ...
- 09:41 am Wt Help: RE: WTableView header display issues
- Hey James,
The problem seems to be caused by progressive bootstrap. This sounds clearly as a bug.
When using prog...
- 07:09 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: PostgreSQL notifications
- No, that doesnt' exist -- it would be nice to add, can you add a feature request?
- 07:08 pm Wt Help: RE: Preventing fatal errors on Dbo::query failure inside a QueryModel
- Hey Roy,
At least one way to do this is to catch the exception from within a reimplemented WApplication::notify()....
Also available in: Atom