- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 06/29/2009
- Last connection: 03/22/2017
Reported issues: 512
- 07:09 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: PostgreSQL notifications
- No, that doesnt' exist -- it would be nice to add, can you add a feature request?
- 07:08 pm Wt Help: RE: Preventing fatal errors on Dbo::query failure inside a QueryModel
- Hey Roy,
At least one way to do this is to catch the exception from within a reimplemented WApplication::notify()....
- 01:25 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: PostgreSQL notifications
No, but Postgres does provide a listen/notify system that we us in some applications, together with Wt's serv...
- 04:03 pm Wt Help: RE: multi page PDF
- Hey Ron,
The WPdfRenderer can be given some HTML and will render it (to multiple pages if necessary). The HTML doe...
- 11:30 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Thread Safety
- Since both need to take the session's lock, they will be serialized.
- 06:09 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Need help with navigation (also where to host and how)
- Hey Jerry,
A) For this you need to let the user follow an anchor (e.g. WAnchor) with ref="/a". This is a host-rela...
- 05:55 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Adding Rowspan to Wt tableview
No, nor are there plans yet -- you may want to file a feature request for this?
- 05:33 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Why PayPal description does not show?
- Sounds like a bug because of changes of the PayPal side. Can you file this as a bug?
- 05:31 pm Wt Help: RE: WTableView/WItemDelegate custom
- Hey Ulf,
If it's just about changing the color, you should use CSS to override the default color associated with t...
- 12:30 am Wt Bug #5559: Server push - concurrency issue
Can you provide some more detail of the direction to look into? Does the port-mortem indicate there is some k...
Also available in: Atom