- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 06/29/2009
- Last connection: 04/18/2017
Reported issues: 512
- 11:43 pm Wt Help: RE: Wt::Dbo composite natural primary key issues
In principle this could work, but you are declaring/defining the field(Action& action, BelongingName& prop, c...
- 04:33 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: C++ Wt with Java server
- Hey Dimitris,
There are also reverse-proxy implementations that run in a Java application server that can then tal...
- 11:47 am Wt Open discussion: RE: paint Image on PDF.
- Hey Ron,
The WPainter API has some general requirements (an image URL for use in e.g. SVG/WCanvasPaintDevice, and ...
- 09:41 am Wt Help: RE: WTableView header display issues
- Hey James,
The problem seems to be caused by progressive bootstrap. This sounds clearly as a bug.
When using prog...
- 07:09 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: PostgreSQL notifications
- No, that doesnt' exist -- it would be nice to add, can you add a feature request?
- 07:08 pm Wt Help: RE: Preventing fatal errors on Dbo::query failure inside a QueryModel
- Hey Roy,
At least one way to do this is to catch the exception from within a reimplemented WApplication::notify()....
- 01:25 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: PostgreSQL notifications
No, but Postgres does provide a listen/notify system that we us in some applications, together with Wt's serv...
- 04:03 pm Wt Help: RE: multi page PDF
- Hey Ron,
The WPdfRenderer can be given some HTML and will render it (to multiple pages if necessary). The HTML doe...
- 11:30 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Thread Safety
- Since both need to take the session's lock, they will be serialized.
- 06:09 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Need help with navigation (also where to host and how)
- Hey Jerry,
A) For this you need to let the user follow an anchor (e.g. WAnchor) with ref="/a". This is a host-rela...
Also available in: Atom