- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/06/2009
- Last connection: 05/17/2017
Reported issues: 446
- 05:01 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Authentication Process
I believe the answer to your question is in this piece of code, copied from examples/features/aut2/model/Se...
- 12:10 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: wt as ui for c++ game (opengl) or application
- I don't really understand the 'implement a browser in OpenGL' part of your question.
Running an internal Wt server...
- 03:46 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: wt as ui for c++ game (opengl) or application
If your question is whether it's possible to render a Wt application on a WebGL texture, then I don't thin...
- 10:44 am Wt Feature #1518: Wt::Mail connect to remote SMTP Server
On unix at least, it's not uncommon to configure an smtp server on localhost that forwards mail to an SMT...
- 02:19 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt get resolution of viewport
The easiest way is to put a layout manager on WApplication::root(), and then use WWidget::setLayoutSizeAware(...
- 03:39 pm Wt Help: RE: Want to connect to an client ip and open a text file...
Wt doesn't impose any particular method. Using the plain posix/bsd socket API as you suggest, can be done. B...
- 04:39 pm Wt Help: RE: Want to connect to an client ip and open a text file...
- Port 22 = ssh? Writing everything from scratch? I can only try to imagine what the rest of this code will look like w...
- 04:37 pm Wt Help: RE: Location for XML configuration file in Wt distribution - and other help needed
- This is an example wt_config.xml that adds a number of properties:
- 01:11 pm Wt Help: RE: How to print and/or save a PDF?
- Hey Vincenzo,
I don't know of a method that would immediately open the print dialog for a pdf file. A quick google...
- 02:02 pm Wt Bug #2985: "sudo make install" doesn't ensure proper file permissions
- hey Vincenzo,
You're right that ldconfig has to be executed after installing a library in one of the system librar...
Also available in: Atom