- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 07/06/2009
- Last connection: 04/08/2013
Reported issues: 44
- 10:34 am Wt Open discussion: RE: Kudos
- Thanks, we don't want to go back to ASP.Net/JSF/PHP neither :)
- 06:28 pm Wt Help: RE: Is there a way to reverse a call to WDialog:rejectWhenEscapePressed()?
- Thank you for verifying. I'll see to it that the patch makes it to the main branch.
- 09:47 am Wt Open discussion: RE: Web framework megabenchmark
- Hi Miguel,
We noticed too. It's compiling here somewhere on a VM. We'll see if we can easily add Wt.
- 09:00 am Wt Bug #1902 (Feedback): Progressive enhancement bootstrap never...progresses
- Hello Alice,
Watch out how you test this feature. For progressive bootstrap, Wt first renders the page as plain HT...
- 08:44 am Wt Open discussion: RE: Are there any free webhosting that can run Wt?Which webhostings can run Wt?
- Hello Timur,
I don't have experience with the Windows Azure platform, but Virtual machines should certainly be fin...
- 05:42 pm Wt Feature #1900: HTML5 Color Picker
- Without trying if it really works, It may work if you load the css and js of spectrum (WApplication::addStyleSheet an...
- 05:29 pm Wt Help: RE: resource streaming with 206 partial content
- Hi Mat,
Ranges are supported in the Request. WStreamResource does something with the Range headers, but you want s...
- 05:24 pm Wt Help: RE: Is there a way to reverse a call to WDialog:rejectWhenEscapePressed()?
- Can you test if this works and send a patch back? :-) Or else you can choose not to use rejectWhenEscapePressed() but...
- 05:17 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Suitability of Wt
- Hello Georg,
Wt supports asynchronous push very well, when websockets are available and also with long-polling. Lo...
- 08:49 am Wt Help: RE: Accuracy limitation when drawing Polyline in WGoogleMap
- Hi Alistair,
Investigate round_js_str() in WebUtils.C. While the implementation has changed regularly, up to recen...
Also available in: Atom