- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/06/2009
- Last connection: 11/16/2016
Reported issues: 431
- 12:00 pm Wt Bug #2985: "sudo make install" doesn't ensure proper file permissions
- Hi Vincenzo,
We're using cmake's standard install command for installing files. I believe it's more appropriate to...
- 11:41 am Wt Bug #5470 (Assigned): WTableView::selectionChanged() signal isn't emitted after upgrading from 3....
- 11:37 am Wt Open discussion: RE: Bootstrap templates
For the applications we write in Wt, we separate the looks from the functionality by relying a lot on WTemp...
- 11:28 am Wt Help: RE: IPv6 not working
- Hey Mat,
It's been a while since I tested IPv6 with Wt. Can you create an issue for this, so that we can assign it...
- 11:26 am Wt Help: RE: WFileResource, internal paths, and nginx proxy_pass
I have no idea why nginx tries to access this URL as a local file, whereas it should be forwarded to http://e...
- 05:39 pm Wt Wiki edit: Cross_compile_Wt_on_Raspberry_Pi (#4)
- 11:45 am Wt Feature #3910: Windows binaries for MinGW
Wt compiles fine with mingw, it's part of our automated build tests. Providing binary builds is, still f...
- 11:42 am Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt CRUD demo
We have written a note on our whishlist.
- 03:44 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: wt as ui for c++ game (opengl) or application
- There's WGlWidget, which allows for 3D rendering in the browser. Whether a server-side framework is suitable for all ...
- 12:25 pm Wt Feature #3896 (Closed): OpenSSL will release 1.0.1m on 2015-03-19
Also available in: Atom