- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 11/26/2010
- Last connection: 05/09/2013
Reported issues: 5
- 01:43 pm Wt Bug #1856: WTable bad render in Chrome
- form-inline is not helping, sorry. Forgot to mention that the issue appeared even before adding the radiobuttons to t...
- 12:23 pm Wt Bug #1856 (Resolved): WTable bad render in Chrome
- WTable border is not rendered well on Chrome. It works fine on Firefox and Opera. See the attached pictures.
- 05:36 pm Wt Help: RE: Float footer
- Just to update this, I finally made it using a WTemplate wrapper. No chances of making it with Layouts, IM-PO-SSI-BLE...
- 11:48 am Wt Bug #1823: WDialog fails with latest git
The hangman example was failing too for me so after some try and error I finally solved it. I had a "contamina...
- 01:37 am Wt Bug #1823: WDialog fails with latest git
- BTW, same thing happens with AuthWidget own dialogs (Register and Forgot Password).
- 05:13 pm Wt Help: RE: Problems with Auth::Widget
- I figured it out and its working now. Thanks anyway.
- 01:04 pm Wt Help: RE: Problems with Auth::Widget
A different segfault (with slightly different code), gdb output:...
I'm implementing an auth system based on Wt::Auth, but every time that I try to use an AuthWidget I get a segfault....
- 02:16 am Wt Help: RE: Float footer
- Not really. I've stopped trying for a while, waiting for 3.3.0 final to see if it makes any difference. Anyway, after...
Also available in: Atom