Wt 3.3.3 WBatchEditProxyModel::flags() breaks model Indexes
WBatchEditProxyModel's flags() method in Wt 3.3.3 passes inconsistent indexes
to the proxied model.
The attached patch fixes that and works for me. It also patches the unit test,
I haven't actually verified that part, though.
Updated by Koen Deforche almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to InProgress
- Assignee set to Roel Standaert
- Target version set to 3.3.4
Updated by Roel Standaert almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from InProgress to Resolved
indeed needs to be
line is correct, though. I've fixed it and implemented a working test.
Updated by Jan Lindemann almost 9 years ago
Ah, I see. Thank you!
Updated by Koen Deforche over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed