- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 06/29/2009
- Last connection: 11/29/2018
Reported issues: 648
- 09:39 am Wt Bug #6732 (Feedback): Height of webpage fails to shrink back
- Thanks for narrowing it down. Would it be possible to provide a test case that reproduces the issue?
- 03:59 pm Wt Help: RE: Using Wt::dbo in a project with RTTI disabled
There will be more features in Wt::Dbo that do not work, which use dynamic_cast and typeid operator.
- 10:51 am Wt Help: RE: monit monitoring solution
- Hey Mark,
Yes, see below:
Monit lines (for process charts.wt listening on port 1417):...
- 11:19 am Wt Bug #6293: Regression in 3.3.9 for bug #1947
Did you test with or without Roel's patch? Preferably I'ld like to know the result without Roel's patch?
- 10:56 pm Wt Bug #6293: Regression in 3.3.9 for bug #1947
Can you try attached patch?
- 01:30 pm Wt Help: RE: wt-4 changes
- We understand your point and your perspective. We also have large legacy projects built with Wt3 that haven't migrate...
- 11:41 pm JWt Help: RE: Why request.getInputStream() always is empty when application sends a json to server jwt?
The library already parsed the request, I believe. I am not sure if a dynamic resource can be used for this.
- 10:11 am Wt Help: RE: ""An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions" ...
- Binding any port below 1024 requires root permissions.
- That would be Wt::WApplication::require().
- 11:49 am Wt Support #6043 (Assigned): MSSQL server connection string
Also available in: Atom