- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 06/29/2009
- Last connection: 02/08/2019
Reported issues: 652
- 10:09 am Wt Open discussion: RE: WVideo object under IOS open in fullscreen (and autoplay does not work)
- Hey Alessandro,
I see the same behavior. I've made an issue: https://redmine.emweb.be/issues/6887
- 10:09 am Wt Bug #6887 (New): WVideo on iphone inconsistencies
- See https://redmine.emweb.be/boards/1/topics/15762
- 09:55 am Wt Help: RE: How to set priority for "many to many" relations
- Hey Samira,
Wt::Dbo cannot does not support additional fiels on a many-to-many relations. You will need to "unwrap...
- 09:39 am Wt Bug #6732 (Feedback): Height of webpage fails to shrink back
- Thanks for narrowing it down. Would it be possible to provide a test case that reproduces the issue?
- 03:59 pm Wt Help: RE: Using Wt::dbo in a project with RTTI disabled
There will be more features in Wt::Dbo that do not work, which use dynamic_cast and typeid operator.
- 10:51 am Wt Help: RE: monit monitoring solution
- Hey Mark,
Yes, see below:
Monit lines (for process charts.wt listening on port 1417):...
- 11:19 am Wt Bug #6293: Regression in 3.3.9 for bug #1947
Did you test with or without Roel's patch? Preferably I'ld like to know the result without Roel's patch?
- 10:56 pm Wt Bug #6293: Regression in 3.3.9 for bug #1947
Can you try attached patch?
- 01:30 pm Wt Help: RE: wt-4 changes
- We understand your point and your perspective. We also have large legacy projects built with Wt3 that haven't migrate...
- 11:41 pm JWt Help: RE: Why request.getInputStream() always is empty when application sends a json to server jwt?
The library already parsed the request, I believe. I am not sure if a dynamic resource can be used for this.
Also available in: Atom