- Login: koen
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 06/29/2009
- Last connection: 10/05/2020
- 12:13 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Postgresql query runs fast, but then becomes slow
- Hey Bruce,
Sounds plausible that indeed the long connection times cause issues with prepared statement planning bein...
- 03:16 PM Wt Bug #7396: WTreeView not working when hidden during construction
Seems reasonable to me if the same thing didn't work in Wt 3 neither? Otherwise I would be curious how Wt3 got...
- 10:31 AM Wt Support #7373: SEH Exception on Wt:DBO rollback
We do not actually rollback changes you made to in-memory objects ourselves since the intent of the transac...
- 10:41 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: website URL catchall
The solution I would propose is to deploy the app at "/" of your server, and indicate in the docroot all static...
- 12:17 PM Wt Help: RE: Using sql_value_traits with unsigned integers (uint64_t, uint32_t etc)
- Most databases do not support unsigned integer types (and the standard doesn't specify them), asfaik. The design of t...
- 12:02 PM Wt Help: RE: Dbo does not persist changes to fields, only collections
Wt::Dbo only takes a call to 'modify()' as an indication that you are modifying the object. But it will flush d...
- 03:43 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: session exiting with dirty objects..need help to resolve this.
- That must be caused by an upstream error (exception) which caused a rollback, or a pointer (memory issue)...
- 08:19 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt::Dbo::Transaction best practices
The design is so that in a function, of which you don't want to assume how and when it will be called, and if t...
- 04:54 PM Wt Help: RE: Now guys wt c ++ will also be in Qml development of a look at the attached qml wml framework
In addition, checkout the wtwithqt example which shows how to have compatibility between the two libraries.
Also available in: Atom