- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 06/29/2009
- Last connection: 07/28/2017
Reported issues: 513
- 12:01 am Wt Help: RE: versionField type
- Hey Ricardo,
No, Wt::Dbo supports only integer version fields currently.
- 04:00 pm Wt Feature #5403 (Assigned): WLineEdit: wrap around for spinboxes and toggling AM/PM automatically
- Roel, is this done correctly? Namely 11AM -> 12PM -> 1PM : thus AM/PM toggle does not happen at same moment as 12-1 w...
- 06:38 pm Wt Help: RE: I dump the core with WLineEdit::textInput() handler
You're using the application class as two different things:
* a function object that can create an applicat...
- 09:23 pm Wt Help: RE: How to get information from the web in real time in application
You can use Wt::Http::Client to connect to a webservice that provides this information.
(I'm not familiar sp...
- 03:21 pm Wt Help: RE: help using wt4 httpd on Windows 10
'0.0.0.0' means that the wthttpd will listen on any interface and any IP adress. This means that (provided no...
- 10:47 am Wt Bug #5770 (New): Error during chart rendering
- TypeError: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined
at z.transform_apply (eval at ua (/?wtd=gUOrMHTTTIYpOs1Y&sid=...
- 04:43 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: String Encoding
That should be fine were it not of this typo?...
- 12:32 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Bootstrap templates
> Is it possible to get a corresponding Wt::WWidget by passing the id of corresponding HTML object?
> What i ...
- 11:43 pm Wt Help: RE: Wt::Dbo composite natural primary key issues
In principle this could work, but you are declaring/defining the field(Action& action, BelongingName& prop, c...
- 04:33 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: C++ Wt with Java server
- Hey Dimitris,
There are also reverse-proxy implementations that run in a Java application server that can then tal...
Also available in: Atom