[Reg: 3.3.4 -> 3.3.6] Month combobox of WDateEdit is disabled in a secondary tab with progressive bootstrap enabled
The month selection combobox of WDateEdit is disabled in the following scenario:
- Add a WDateEdit to a tab of WTabWidget which isn't the default tab loaded.
- Enable progressive bootstrap.
- Load the application and switch to the secondary tab with disfunctioning WDateEdit.
- Click the edit button of WDateEdit to open the calendar view. Month selection combobox is disabled but the rest of the widget functionality is available.
The attached application reproduces the issue.
- A WDateEdit in the default tab (the tab shown when app is loaded, "tab 1" in the attached test app) works as expected.
- If progressive bootstrap is disabled, WDateEdit works as expected.
- The attached test application also has a WComboBox in "tab 2" which works as expected regardless of whether progressive bootstrap is enabled. So the issue is probably in WDateEdit not the embedded WComboBox.
- The theme used doesn't affect the issue.