- Login: marktrav
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 08/16/2011
- Last connection: 11/09/2022
- 12:39 PM Wt Help: RE: copy to clipboard?
- Thanks! I need to set up https. I'm getting close to having a commercial app available and that will be one of the fi...
- I've got a popup window that I've built some text in.
My user keeps fumbling the cut-and-paste of the text, so I'...
- 01:45 PM Wt Help: RE: remove WStandardItemModel row and append row to same WStandardItemModel??
- The second "block" of that last sentence I mean "code block" instead of "blocking the updates". Sorry, should have fi...
- 01:43 PM Wt Help: RE: remove WStandardItemModel row and append row to same WStandardItemModel??
- Thanks Roel!
I just fixed this late last night.
To get around the perceived reason for the bug, I added:
- 12:55 AM Wt Help: RE: remove WStandardItemModel row and append row to same WStandardItemModel??
- I added std::move to the append, but I'm now getting an EXC_BAD_ACCESS while the widget tries to update the tableview...
- I'm trying to take a row out of a WStandardItemModel and append it to the end of the WStandardItemModel. ie, take row...
- 03:10 PM Wt Help: RE: WCartesianChart: Removing model column does not (completely) remove series (Wt 3.3.8)
- I'm currently experiencing this issue, and I may have to solve it like you did, by deleting the series, then re-addin...
- 04:50 PM Wt Help: RE: crash adding new columns to standarditemmodel embedded in cartesianchart
- Ah! You are right. This is after I kick off a new thread. Just learned something new... again. 😊
I "got away with ...
- I'm trying to update a standarditemmodel by adding two new columns. The model has already been assigned to a cartesia...
- 12:53 PM Wt Help: RE: headerData->ItemDataRole::Checked is there a signal??
- I had it set up like this.....
Also available in: Atom