S van der Hoest
- Login: Svdhoest
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 01/26/2012
- Last connection: 09/25/2014
- 02:40 PM Wt Bug #3605: Possible bug with WSpinBox validator in test environment
- Sorry, pressed 'enter' too fast.
If possible please change the title to: "Possible Bug with WSpinBox validator in t...
- 02:35 PM Wt Bug #3605 (Closed): Possible bug with WSpinBox validator in test environment
- 06:31 PM Wt Bug #3604 (Closed): Possible bug on 'setObjectName' with WTableView
For my application I switched from Wt 3.2.3 to the latest 3.3.3.
Most of the UI works/seems still OK, however...
- 07:18 AM Wt Feature #1652 (New): Support hiding of both row and columns in tables
- With a normal WTable, Wt supports hiding of rows, but not of columns:
WTableRow: via 'setHidden'
- 12:06 AM Wt Help: RE: HTTP Authentication
- Of course, 5 minutes after posting this question I found my mistake:
Had to use the 'headerValue' function.
- 11:33 PM Wt Help: RE: HTTP Authentication
- I was interested in this solution, in order to let an application authenticate wihout involving the user.
- 02:50 PM Wt Bug #1364: Unable to retrieve the 'Ok' StandardButton from a WMessageBox
- Found that it also goes wrong after adding a button using the 'addButton' function.
The 'button' function checks 'bu...
- 08:52 AM Wt Bug #1364 (Closed): Unable to retrieve the 'Ok' StandardButton from a WMessageBox
- When I create a WMessageBox with an 'Ok' StandardButton, I get a null pointer when calling 'button(Ok)'.
- 08:50 PM Wt Help: RE: Building WT on MSVS2005 for win platform
- Hi Alex,
I succeeded in building Wt with BOOST\_DYNAMIC and SHARED\_LIBS.
Most of it at least, I still get errors ...
- 08:44 PM Wt Help: RE: One Wt executable with multiple 'plugin' DLLs that export their specific widgets
- Hi Alex,
As I wrote we are not using this setup anymore, but I made a new attempt to setup Wt based on shared librar...
Also available in: Atom