- Login: theminton
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 10/04/2012
- Last connection: 05/04/2014
- 07:11 PM Wt Help: RE: Correct way to specialize WRegistrationWidget
- Cancel that, I found the error.
I was using two instances of the Session object due to confusion between the Hangman...
- 06:26 PM Wt Help: RE: Correct way to specialize WRegistrationWidget
- Was this ever resolved?
I seem to have a similar problem trying to follow Auth1:
[2014-May-04 14:30:48.275305] ...
- 08:03 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Connecting Form Widgets to the database
- It stopped because of segmentation fault. I simply ran the program in gdb before backtracing the failure.
I will do...
- 02:52 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: Connecting Form Widgets to the database
- Thanks Koen,
I did what you suggested as well as adding a great deal of logging which allowed me to isolate it to th...
- 12:19 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: Connecting Form Widgets to the database
- Unfortunately not. I constructed a simpler test example when I was writing the code and this works fine.
I've been ...
- I am a little unclear about the persistence/transience of objects representing database entries so I am not entirely ...
- 09:21 PM Wt Help: RE: Undefined references after Wt upgrade
- Thanks Koen,
The repository installed to /usr/include and the build from source installed to /usr/local/include and ...
- I recently upgraded to Wt 3.2.3 and a number of my programs will no longer compile, citing undefined reference errors...
- 12:52 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: Changing URL/Internal path programatically
- Perfect. It's quite hard to prove that something can't be done when you're looking through the reference material.
- 09:28 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Changing URL/Internal path programatically
- Cheers Koen,
I figured there would have been something like that.
As for the setInternalPath(), you inferred a page...
Also available in: Atom