- Login: Nightfox
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 10/29/2012
- Last connection: 05/07/2014
- 03:07 PM Wt Support #2548 (New): Moveable widgets
- Hi Koen,
Is it possible to move widgets around on the screen with Wt (within the container widget)? I noticed somet...
- 02:22 PM Wt Support #2306 (New): WAbstractItemView Subclass
- Is there any example of how to subclass WAbstractItemView? For example, in the Qt library, there's an example of how ...
- 08:09 PM Wt Help: RE: Getting nuts here 'Wt/Http/Request' file not found
- Wim Dumon wrote:
> (message received per email from Thomas - I believe you need to log in to post to a thread)
- 11:19 PM Wt Help: RE: Getting nuts here 'Wt/Http/Request' file not found
- Ok, I didn't do the last step, I didn't see it on the process
It looks like the WT/HTTP/REQUEST is missing all toge...
- 10:58 PM Wt Help: RE: Getting nuts here 'Wt/Http/Request' file not found
- Hi Koen,
Thank you for the fast response.
I followed this guide when installing
- 08:54 PM Wt Help: RE: Getting nuts here 'Wt/Http/Request' file not found
- I'm getting the same error, it's really weird. I'm running Wt 3.3.1 on MacBook Pro with QtCreator.
I have installed...
- 01:43 PM Wt Bug #2131: How to kill a session
- Hi Wim,
I'm running Wt version 3.2.1, is that a recent enough version?
I found that I need to do things in the ri...
- 12:51 AM Wt Bug #2131 (New): How to kill a session
I'm running Wt on Ubuntu with Qt Creator. I set the Wt application IP to 0.0.0.0:8080 in the In the Qt Creator ...
- 11:03 AM Wt Bug #1517 (Closed): WTableView doesn't render correctly
- I'm running the charts example from the distro. As you can see on the attached screen shot, the WTableView doesn't re...
Also available in: Atom