- Login: hanky
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 03/28/2013
- Last connection: 03/15/2017
- 04:45 PM Wt Bug #4974: WLoadingIndicator does not show up when using WebSockets
- Is this issue fixed in the master branch from GitHub? I've just tried it, and WLoadingIndicator still does not show up
- 12:57 PM Wt Bug #5390 (Feedback): Calendar widget shows up after calling WDateEdit::setHidden(false)
- An example:
using namespace Wt;...
- 12:43 PM Wt Bug #5339 (Feedback): Json::Value comparision operator always returns true
- An example:
std::cout << std::boolalpha << "int equal: " <...
- 06:05 PM Wt Bug #4974: WLoadingIndicator does not show up when using WebSockets
- I can also reproduce this behaviour on Wt 3.3.5.
- 04:49 PM Wt Bug #4974 (Feedback): WLoadingIndicator does not show up when using WebSockets
- When WebSockets are enabled (`web-sockets` option in `wt_config.xml` is set to `true`), I don't see any loading indic...
- 06:25 PM Wt Bug #4657: Returning 404 code in Wt app
- Koen Deforche wrote:
> Now what you could do (which would be correct) if you really want the 404 HTML page, is to r...
- 05:51 PM Wt Bug #4657: Returning 404 code in Wt app
- It seems that in case of progressive bootstrap I can only use `setInternalPathValid` in the application constructor.
- 02:28 PM Wt Bug #4657 (Feedback): Returning 404 code in Wt app
- I would like to return 404 http code for pages that do not exist in my Wt app.
If I use `WApplication::setInternalPa...
- 02:51 PM Wt Bug #4592: The Bat email client shows corrupted subject of a message sent by Wt::Mail::Client
- This seems to be a bug in earlier versions of The Bat.
It does not properly handle folded headers like this:
- 12:26 PM Wt Bug #4592 (New): The Bat email client shows corrupted subject of a message sent by Wt::Mail::Client
- I'm using `Wt::Mail::Client` for sending emails which contain text and subject in Russian.
I've noticed that The Ba...
Also available in: Atom