- Login: pit-cup
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 09/16/2020
- Last connection: 10/06/2020
- 01:04 PM Wt Bug #7794 (New): WProgressBar can generate invalid HTML code.
- The method WProgressBar::updateBar(...) uses locale-dependent function std::to_string to convert a double into a stri...
- 04:11 PM Wt Bug #7790 (New): WIdentityProxyModel does not forward a call of sort method to the source model.
- I think the common implementaion of sort method should actually be in WAbstractProxyModel.
- If WTextArea is not designed to interact, shouldn't this option be deactivated by default?
- 02:47 PM Wt Bug #7748 (New): WStringListModel does not support restoring of raw indexes.
- Implementation of fromRawIndex/toRawIndex is missing in WStringListModel. This leads to unexpected and different resu...
- 11:19 AM Wt Bug #7719: Convert a cpp17::any with unsigned long to a string always throws.
- You only fixed 2 out of 4 cases. I think an exception is still thrown on OSX (else case).
- 03:10 PM Wt Bug #7719: Convert a cpp17::any with unsigned long to a string always throws.
- I tested on Windows 32 bit, but I wonder that it works somewhere.
This is your code:
@ } else if (v.type() typeid...
- 11:51 AM Wt Bug #7719 (Resolved): Convert a cpp17::any with unsigned long to a string always throws.
- The following code always throws:
`Wt::cpp17::any value = 4ul;
auto s = Wt::asString(value);`
because you try to ca...
Also available in: Atom