- Login: pit-cup
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 09/16/2020
- Last connection: 12/03/2020
- 01:59 PM Wt Bug #10356 (New): The "resizable" property of a WDialog cannot be reset
- ``` cpp
auto dialog = std::make_unique<Wt::WDialog>();
- 10:20 AM Wt Bug #10238 (New): The tristate checkbox updates its state too late after being clicked
- here is a small example:
auto layout = std::make_unique<Wt::WVBoxLayout>();
auto cb = layout->addWidget(s...
- 03:17 PM Wt Bug #10211 (New): The order of states when clicking the tristate checkbox is wrong initially
- I create a tristate checkbox as follows:
auto cb = std::make_unique<Wt::WCheckBox>();
- 02:32 PM Wt Bug #9728 (New): WSuggestionPopup may be truncated by parent widget if the parent has vertical scrollbar
- The example presents the problem
class MyComboBox : public Wt::WLineEdit
- 01:42 PM Wt Bug #9695 (Closed): WSuggestionPopup has too low z-index if it is created before the WDialog it is used in
- The example shows that the first WSuggestionPopup appears behind the WDialog.
class MyComboBox : public W...
- 03:19 PM Wt Bug #9589: Wt does not always show the indicator between the rows if dropping on an item is also allowed.
- Hi Korneel
no, that makes no sense. You made it possible to set both modes OnItem and BetweenRows. Then you say it's...
- 02:57 PM Wt Bug #9622 (New): Wrong positioning of the WPopupMenu
- Wt sometimes shows WPopupMenu truncated even though there is enough space.
int buttonCounter = 0;
- 01:48 PM Wt Bug #9615 (New): Missing handling of drop event in WAbstractProxyModel and WStandardItemModel
- The new method
WAbstractItemModel::dropEvent(const WDropEvent& e, DropAction action, const WModelIndex& in...
- 03:05 PM Wt Bug #9589 (New): Wt does not always show the indicator between the rows if dropping on an item is also allowed.
- Feature #8636 https://redmine.webtoolkit.eu/issues/8636 is not usable well.
If both drop locations (Wt::DropLocati...
- 03:45 PM Wt Bug #8164: Re-implementation of WStandardItem::clone is not possible.
Copy constructor does not initialize all member variables like other constructors do.
Also available in: Atom