- Login: Korneel
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/15/2013
- Last connection: 01/22/2021
|JWt||Manager, Developer, Reporter||07/15/2013|
- 09:40 AM Wt Help: RE: How to capture database insert/update triggers with Wt::Dbo and get the id ?
- If you want to know the id immediately after an insert, you can flush the session, like so:
auto myPtr = ...
- 04:29 PM Wt Bug #7975 (Implemented @Emweb): Drag object is not visible when a dialog window appears.
- 11:38 AM Wt Support #7976: WAbstractItemView and Drag and Drop
- Hi Andreas,
the drop target is always an element in the view. In the model, you can interpret this as where you wa...
- 08:54 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: WTreeview expand-collapse icon got lost when clicked on it
- If you want to use bootstrap, you should use WApplication::setTheme(), don't just add the stylesheet. Wt needs to be ...
- 10:25 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: WTreeview expand-collapse icon got lost when clicked on it
- Hi Aziz,
do you have any more details about this? Maybe a small test-project I can run?
It seems to work in the w...
- 04:08 PM Wt Bug #7914 (Closed): WPopupMenu in WidgetSet application gives Wt internal error; code: undefined, description: Cannot read property 'display' of undefined
- This is indeed the same as #7912. Unfortunately, we don't support wt3 anymore, so there will be no release to fix this.
- 04:01 PM Wt Bug #7912 (Implemented @Emweb): Accessing WpopupMenu crashes in Widgetset mode. Works fine in regular mode
- 04:08 PM Wt Feature #7278 (New): WFileUpload get selected file(s)
- Currently, there is no way to know if the user has selected any file in the browser (before it was uploaded).
- 12:31 PM Wt Bug #6874 (Feedback): WFileUpload does not support WPushButton as displayWidget
- Hi Stefan,
did you put the WPushButton in the widget-tree? If not, this will not work, since the file-upload does no...
Also available in: Atom