- Login: Korneel
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/15/2013
- Last connection: 03/14/2023
- 11:25 AM Wt Help: RE: TreeView Drag and Drop example fails
- It is indeed a regression. After looking into it I think the change you suggest in `FolderView` is correct. The examp...
- 11:21 AM Wt Bug #11433 (Closed): regression in treeview dragdrop example
- The example is broken because of changes in #8636. The example didn't call `setEnablebDropLocation()` (or the old `se...
- 10:22 AM JWt Help: RE: How to make a Login view customized
- Hi, have you looked at this function? https://www.webtoolkit.eu/jwt/latest/doc/javadoc/eu/webtoolkit/jwt/auth/AuthWid...
- 09:58 AM Wt Help: RE: Ptr object generates 'stoll' on load
- Hi Mark,
I've never actually tried this myself, so I'm not sure, but from [this part of the tutorial](https://www....
- 11:50 AM Wt Help: RE: setAttributeValue Combobox option
- Hi K G,
I don't think there is currently any way to set it from C++ since the `<option>` tags don't correspond to ...
- 04:59 PM JWt Bug #10642 (Implemented @Emweb): maven pom file missing dependency + hello-mvn build problem
- 05:49 PM JWt Help: RE: Problem with maven
I tried building the `hello-mvn` example and there were some problems. The pom file of the example uses java v...
- 09:19 AM JWt Help: RE: Problem with maven
the way we use it is by adding it to the local maven repository. I you download `jWt` from https://www.webtoo...
- 05:39 PM JWt Bug #10642 (Implemented @Emweb): maven pom file missing dependency + hello-mvn build problem
- The pom file for `jwt` is missing the `gson` dependency which seems to be necessary in some classes (eg. `WRectF`).
Also available in: Atom