- Login: Korneel
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/15/2013
- Last connection: 10/15/2020
|JWt||Manager, Developer, Reporter||07/15/2013|
- 04:08 PM Wt Feature #7278 (New): WFileUpload get selected file(s)
- Currently, there is no way to know if the user has selected any file in the browser (before it was uploaded).
- 12:31 PM Wt Bug #6874 (Feedback): WFileUpload does not support WPushButton as displayWidget
- Hi Stefan,
did you put the WPushButton in the widget-tree? If not, this will not work, since the file-upload does no...
- 12:05 PM Wt Bug #6567 (Closed): Http::Client returns an error for https-requests
- No Wt problem, the stream\_truncated error only occurs if the server does not correctly negotiate ssl shutdown. It is...
- 09:17 AM Wt Bug #6567: Http::Client returns an error for https-requests
- 04:34 PM Wt Bug #6567 (Closed): Http::Client returns an error for https-requests
- After updating to ubuntu 18.04 (with a more recent version of openssl) every request to an https-address ends with th...
- 10:05 AM Wt Bug #6529 (Closed): tabwidget close-icon shows on top of WDialog
- z-index problem
- 12:40 PM Wt Bug #6431 (Implemented @Emweb): WFileDrop::cancelUpload does not cancel upload of the first file in the cue.
- 11:29 AM Wt Feature #6443 (New): JWT token support
- Support to create and sign JWT tokens.
Application: google provides 'service accounts', which can be used for direct...
- 04:27 PM Wt Support #6348: Wt::WFileUpload::setDisplayWidget
- I checked your example and the problem is that when a container has a layout, you can no longer use the WContainerWid...
Also available in: Atom