- Login: Korneel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/15/2013
- Last connection: 09/15/2021
|JWt||Manager, Developer, Reporter||07/15/2013|
- 04:59 PM Wt Bug #9076 (InProgress): Opening popup (calendar) of Wt::WDateEdit fails in Widgetset mode on first render.
- 10:23 AM Wt Help: RE: Droping requests and not closing sockets (CLOSE_WAIT state)
the `timeout` callback is also executed when the timer is cancelled or reset (it gets status `aborted` in that...
- 09:31 AM Wt Help: RE: WFiledropWidget file leaks
thanks a lot for fixing this. I applied your patches and they will be in after another review.
I also made an...
- 09:12 AM Wt Bug #9056 (InProgress): WFileDropWidget memory leaks
- see https://redmine.emweb.be/boards/2/topics/17251?r=17682
- 09:31 AM Wt Bug #9039: Wt::WDateTime::toLocalDateTime not working
- I suspect it has something to do with the fact that you are using c++20. I'm not really sure how far along we are in ...
- 10:27 AM Wt Bug #9039: Wt::WDateTime::toLocalDateTime not working
you are right, the reason is that the `WLocale` does not have any timezone information configured. This should...
- 10:14 AM Wt Help: RE: Custom Validator
- Sorry for the delay. I think the answer is that it depends on the theme.
- 11:50 AM Wt Bug #7965 (Review): Excessively severe log message: "Unexpected GET request with wtd of existing Ajax session" -- in some cases
- 10:42 AM Wt Bug #8698 (Review): Adding suffix to WDoubleSpinBox breaks validation
- There were some outdated constructor calls in WSpinBox.js causing the validator to be incorrectly initialized.
Also available in: Atom