- Login: Korneel
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/15/2013
- Last connection: 06/15/2021
|JWt||Manager, Developer, Reporter||07/15/2013|
to upload a file, the easiest way is to create a `WResource`. When you send data to the url of the resource, i...
- 08:52 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: How to add custom header to an Wt:Http:Client request?
you can pass them to the `get()` function: https://www.webtoolkit.eu/wt/doc/reference/html/classWt_1_1Http_1_1...
- 05:25 PM Wt Bug #8668 (InProgress): cannot get private resource after login
- When using dedicated process mode and websockets, a call to `WApplication::changeSessionId()` (like in `AuthWidget`) ...
- 05:34 PM Wt Feature #8636 (InProgress): drag/drop between rows in WAbstractItemView
- Implement new API to drop items between rows. This should also allow dropping things in empty tree/table views.
- 11:03 AM Wt Support #8608: Wt::Dbo: how to avoid creation of prepared statements?
Wt makes a cache of prepared statements to reuse them. So this should not be a problem unless you make many di...
- 03:24 PM Wt Bug #8602: No changed() signal when toggling a check box programmatically
- I think "any" in this context refers to both checked and unchecked.
- 11:47 AM Wt Help: RE: WStackedWidget prevents WMessageBox from showing
- Thanks for the example, always helpful.
When I try this, it fails regardless of the macro. After looking at it a bit...
- 11:44 AM Wt Bug #8597 (New): WResource setTakesUpdateLock not working
- See https://redmine.emweb.be/boards/2/topics/17615 for example program.
For some reason, the lock is only taken when...
- 11:40 AM Wt Bug #8577: test.http reports two failing tests related to trusted proxies
- According to the documentation in `wt_config.xml`, I think it's actually the second test (for Client-IP) that should ...
- 09:39 AM Wt Support #8576: wt application using wthttpd that is currently suffering a DDOS attack
- Hi Adrian,
I'm not an expert in these issues, so I may be missing something. But if you don't have `WApplication`,...
Also available in: Atom