- Login: MrPrust
- Email: Christian.b.Meyer@web.de
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 11/28/2013
- Last connection: 08/06/2022
- 06:32 PM Wt Help: [SOLVED]: Auth missing template Strings
- Order is King ...
Creating a User and sending a Password lost Mail needs to happen after `AuthWidget` and its mode...
- 03:54 PM Wt Help: Re: Auth missing template Strings
- I forgot to set the `authWidget->model()->addPasswordAuth()`
now I clearly see the Widget to login
Still no Luc...
It seems that there is a problem on my machine with some template Strings in the Auth Module
I am using `...
- 02:08 PM Wt Bug #9689: Auth::RegisterWidget not usable on Mobile
- There might not be a need to do things differently on mobile!
Just setting a reasonable max-size will do, especially...
- 12:55 PM Wt Improvements #10248: Bite the bullet and purge tabs from Wt source code
- Hey, just a comment, but should this problem not be easily achived by using a linter?
Might be a little longer to se...
- 01:51 AM Wt Help: RE: Need CMakeLists.txt that I can use to port project from OSX to Linux (multiple "undefined reference" errors)
- Try leaving out the file extensions ...
And remove the lib from the name
I set the Libs like this:
- 01:11 AM Wt Help: RE: Need CMakeLists.txt that I can use to port project from OSX to Linux (multiple "undefined reference" errors)
Not Entirely sure if that is your problem, but:
If you installed wt, the Header files are installed as well...
- 08:41 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Good Bootstrap prototyping tool?
I am using BoostrapStudio https://bootstrapstudio.io/
I have bought a License for it though...
There is a...
- 08:30 PM Wt Help: RE: Wt::WWidget::tr().arg() does not work
Try to use `WString::tr().arg()`
Not sure about WWidget::tr taking arguments
Look here https://www.webtoo...
- 10:30 PM Wt Bug #9689 (New): Auth::RegisterWidget not usable on Mobile
The Standard Registration Widget is not usable on a Mobile Browser, as it gets too big to find/press the But...
Also available in: Atom