- Login: MrPrust
- Email: Christian.b.Meyer@web.de
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 11/28/2013
- Last connection: 10/19/2022
- 05:26 PM Wt Feature #10930: Support Polymorphism with Dbo Hierarchy
- I managed to implement something:
template <class Base, class Derived>
- 02:24 PM Wt Feature #10930: Support Polymorphism with Dbo Hierarchy
- There are issues with the self() function if Inheriting from a Wt::Dbo::Dbo<BaseClass>
class BaseClass : ...
- 01:40 PM Wt Help: [SOLVED]: Wt::Dbo -> "create table 'delete from xxx' and create table 'integer not null'"
- hasOne does not crash anymore, after #2 was fixed
- 01:27 PM Wt Help: RE: Wt::Dbo -> "create table 'delete from xxx' and create table 'integer not null'"
- Found the problem for 2:
mapClass does not seem to store the content of the char* as the tableName, but the Adress...
- I tried to build a templated Table to enable Polymorphism in Dbo
And it seems that with that I found 2 problems
- 05:54 PM Wt Help: RE: Wt::Dbo and Polymorphism
- I added a Feature request for Polymorphism
I also want to use it, but it is currently not possible.
- 05:46 PM Wt Feature #10930 (New): Support Polymorphism with Dbo Hierarchy
- There have been questions about how to implement this in the Forum
- 03:33 PM Wt Help: RE: Logging with scopes
- Thank you!
That Works =)
Just wanted to add, that
1. Yes, you can add subscopes, BUT
2. You need to configure `...
- Hi there =)
I recently found this nice trick to debug Wt itself and use scopes to filter for the interesting stuff...
- 06:32 PM Wt Help: [SOLVED]: Auth missing template Strings
- Order is King ...
Creating a User and sending a Password lost Mail needs to happen after `AuthWidget` and its mode...
Also available in: Atom