José Luis Rey
- Login: jluisrey
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 02/19/2014
- Last connection: 05/07/2021
- No, it is not possible, the WKeyEvent value is set to (0) when the value is not in the enum (that only includes basic...
I'm porting a big application from wt3 to wt4, in my old application I was using keyevent to check some acc...
- 04:13 PM Wt Bug #8392 (Closed): Porting from wt3 to wt4: Error requesting WToolbar widget
- Hello, I'm trying to convert a big application to wt4,
I'm getting some errors that I will post here, first one is...
- 10:31 AM Wt Help: RE: idle-timeout parameter newer calls virtual void idleTimeout()
- Problem solved, it was a simple config issue, the idle-timeout and timeout entries must be under the session-manageme...
I'm trying to configure "idle-timeout" on the wt\_config.xml file, but the idleTimeout virtual is never invok...
- Hello, I need to close a server just before first call.
I'm using dedicated process, and I want to close the server ...
- 03:01 PM Wt Feature #6579: Keep-alive time just for first signal
- Hello Roel,
Thanks for the info, the static request/WResource is not an option (we really want to know that everythi...
- 12:57 PM Wt Feature #6579 (New): Keep-alive time just for first signal
We're using wt server in some customers that use networks monitors to check service avalibity, this tools usu...
- 12:08 PM Wt Help: RE: Problems setting --ssl-cipherlist on whttpd server
- Hello Wim,
Yes, removing the quotes works.
I suggest to remove them from the documentation:
I'm trying to disable TLSv1.0, TLSv1.1 as recomended, right now I'm just trying to set the cipherlist as show...
Also available in: Atom