- Login: shestero
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 06/19/2014
- Last connection: 03/04/2021
- First of all I am to say here thank you for Wt developers. Wt is the very useful and good library, in fact one of the...
- I use WPdfRenderer to make reports with tables from XHTML to PDF.
The problem is that sometimes when I have much da...
- 10:10 AM Wt Bug #3619: Bug #3365
- Sorry for long silence.
See u.html in issue \#3365.
You can multiply any row in the table to make in long enough ...
- 02:12 PM Wt Bug #3619: Bug #3365
- I can simplify the case:
If I convert the quite simple table with Russian text to PDF only the first page in PDF ar...
- 07:50 PM Wt Bug #3619 (Closed): Bug #3365
- Note that my problem at Bug \#3365 ( http://redmine.webtoolkit.eu/issues/3365 ) was never been solved.
I wonder why...
- 07:46 PM Wt Bug #3365: WPdfRenderer and UTF-8
- Please help!
Monthes passed but my problem is still not solved!
Recently I had to rebuild everything on another m...
- 10:59 PM Wt Bug #3365: WPdfRenderer and UTF-8
- My problem is still not solved. :-(
I tried to build WT with libPango but it looks very heavy.
Is it possible to ...
- 02:32 PM Wt Bug #3365: WPdfRenderer and UTF-8
- yes I was wrong. The nested tags do fine.
Still it looks like a bug. It's sore if I need libPango only to draw text...
- 01:22 PM Wt Bug #3365: WPdfRenderer and UTF-8
- I think the CSS, fonts and libPango isn't the reason.
The font is the in "b" tag is the same and I can actually cha...
- 09:59 PM Wt Bug #3365: WPdfRenderer and UTF-8
- Upd: if I do style="font-weight: bold;" on some tag like tr, td the cyrilic letters turn into questions!
Also available in: Atom