- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/01/2015
- Last connection: 09/17/2019
Reported issues: 4
- 12:51 pm Wt Help: RE: WPushbutton clicked signal
- I use either a lambda-captured variable (as Roel mentioned) or a class instance member.
- 04:46 pm Wt Help: RE: setStyleAttribute top, left, ... ?
- I think @addStyleClass@ is the ticket here rather than ad-hoc styles. I don't see a way to set "top", "left", etc. st...
- 11:51 pm Wt Help: RE: Navigating between multiple Wt Applications
- I meant to mention quite a while ago that the thing you're looking for is called single-sign on, and is usually imple...
- 05:15 pm Wt Help: RE: Changed signal from List of Wt::WLineEdit fields
- > I wonder if I change the Vector to become amount<std::unique_ptr <Wt::WLineEdit> >
This is the correct next ques...
- 02:44 pm Wt Help: RE: Changed signal from List of Wt::WLineEdit fields
- 12:32 am Wt Open discussion: RE: Music streaming server made with Wt
- Here's an example:...
- 06:29 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Music streaming server made with Wt
- This looks great!
Regarding compilation times, are you using a precompiled header? It helps a ton. Let me know if ...
- 03:05 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt Blogging App
- "Pages" in WT are achieved "artificially" by replacing the contents (or part of the contents) on the page with someth...
- 02:59 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt popularity (general topic)
- It can certainly be done, and I would think it would be rather easy. It would not be easy to create the plugin and po...
- 02:39 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt popularity (general topic)
- You should open a separate topic for this inquiry. In the meantime, is your wordpress blog performing poorly? If so, ...
Also available in: Atom