- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/01/2015
- Last connection: 04/16/2019
Reported issues: 4
- 09:00 pm Wt Help: RE: Widgets not displaying as expected from container
- Hmm, it does seem that you're doing it wrong, but my question is not "Why don't the widgets show?" but rather "Why do...
- 05:01 pm Wt Help: RE: WTable and the Widgets inside
- Sebastian Fett wrote:
> Wt::WString = table->elementAt(x,y)-> <way to the content of the cell> ->text();
> I've ...
- 02:57 pm Wt Help: RE: How does Wt navigation actually work
- 04:20 pm Wt Help: RE: How does Wt navigation actually work
- Alex Gouws wrote:
> Great thank you! That's making a lot more sense to me now!
Good. It was not so long ago that ...
- 04:34 pm Wt Help: RE: How does Wt navigation actually work
- Welcome to Wt!
Alex Gouws wrote:
> But what exactly _is_ "/navigation/anchor".
As far as I understand, it's si...
- 05:04 pm Wt Help: RE: require js file
- Are you using wthttpd? What is the output you attempt the access?
You'll want to make sure you're serving the file...
- 12:13 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: How to download a text file from another URL within Wt.
- I think you'll be looking for @Wt::WFileResource@: https://www.webtoolkit.eu/wt/doc/reference/html/classWt_1_1WFileRe...
- 09:27 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Social media website built with Wt is finally launched.
- Just got the emergency maintenance screen; well thought of!
- 09:25 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Social media website built with Wt is finally launched.
- No small feat! I took a quick look and it looks good!
- 07:44 pm Wt Help: RE: Template inside template
- I haven't used @WTemplate@s, but I think you specify them as @std::string@s, right? Perhaps you can include the heade...
Also available in: Atom