- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/01/2015
- Last connection: 02/18/2019
Reported issues: 4
- 10:18 pm Wt Help: RE: Different version of Hello world
- @std::make_unique@ is preferable. I think the one that uses @Wt::cpp14::make_unique@ was written without @std::make_u...
- 03:17 pm Wt Help: RE: WCanvasPaintDevice::measureText breaks application
- Please describe the nature of the "break". An unhandled exception? If so, what exception and what is the stack trace....
- 03:39 pm Wt Help: RE: how to add a column to a relational table created from a many to many relation
- I'm not exactly sure what you're wanting, but the easiest way to "add" a column to a table is to drop the entire data...
- 10:16 pm Wt Help: RE: Error installing Wt
- A couple quick observations: the error message says "Could not find a boost installation in /usr/local" and you talke...
- 02:45 am Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt::Application
- At the end of a for loop, @++i@ is more common (since you don't want to use the value before it's incremented). Theor...
- 09:57 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt::Application
- Whoa! I just realized......
- 06:49 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt::Application
- Hah! What a "witty" post! It took me a while to figure out what you were after ;-) Good luck on your search for a "fi...
- 04:00 pm Wt Help: RE: How do I put my Webtoolkit website online?
- Yup, that's an excellent link. If you still have questions, feel free to ask for clarification.
Some background: y...
- 06:53 pm Wt Help: RE: [v3][Dbo] How to read from a Set Returning Function (SRF) aka "table functions".
- I was able to reproduce the link error using Wt4. I added @#include <Wt/Dbo/Dbo.h>@ to the top, and it links just fin...
- 04:44 pm Wt Help: RE: [v3][Dbo] How to read from a Set Returning Function (SRF) aka "table functions".
- It *compiles and links*.
Also available in: Atom