- Login: MaxK
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/08/2015
- Last connection: 04/24/2018
- 01:38 PM Wt Help: RE: WProgressBar setValueStyleClass
- Here is an example code to illustrate the problem.
- 05:37 PM Wt Support #6348: Wt::WFileUpload::setDisplayWidget
- Hi Korneel,
- 02:44 PM Wt Support #6348: Wt::WFileUpload::setDisplayWidget
as a next step I tried to put the ProgressBar and the Button into a HBoxLayout. Unfortunately if the Button is i...
- 01:58 PM Wt Help: RE: WProgressBar setValueStyleClass
- It is declared in WProgressBar.
Yes I have tried, but the html for the WProgressBar looks like:
<div id="o75giwu" ...
I have a WProgressBar connected to a WFileupload. After the file was (successfully uploaded) it is validated. Si...
- 10:11 AM Wt Support #6348: Wt::WFileUpload::setDisplayWidget
- Thank you Korneel,
now the ProgressBar is back again.
- 11:42 AM Wt Support #6348 (New): Wt::WFileUpload::setDisplayWidget
I tried the new Wt::WFileUpload::setDisplayWidget for a nice upload button (in wt 3.3.10). It works fine, but no...
i would like to know if anyone has successfully integrated LDAP Active Directory authentication in WT Auth?
- 08:16 PM Wt Bug #6150 (New): WTableView edit missplacement (wt4)
in wt4 the WLineedit shown inside a WTableView when editing is missplaced.
See the screenshot and the attached...
- 10:23 AM Wt Bug #6121 (Closed): WTableView click event
when I use a WTableView with setRowHeaderCount(1) and then click any item in the first (index 0) column the even...
Also available in: Atom