- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 12/18/2015
- Last connection: 10/24/2019
Reported issues: 0
- 09:26 pm Wt Help: RE: Double click on node in WTree?
- I think WAbstractItemView::setEditTriggers(DoubleClicked) should trigger editing (if Wt::WAbstractItemModel::flags() ...
- 12:15 pm Wt Help: RE: WTreeView not loading all child rows
- Thanks for update Roel. I've just started using treeview so for me it's more important for treeview to work and looks...
- 09:30 pm Wt Help: RE: WTreeView not loading all child rows
- Thanks Roel!
Just cherry-picked your change to 4.1.0 and it works like a charm.
Regarding alternate colors you ...
- 04:57 pm Wt Help: RE: WTreeView not loading all child rows
- Thanks Roel,
This is not only last child, it's when node row + node items count > root node count (WTreeView::vali...
I'm playing with WTreeView using WAbstractItemModel. For some reason TreeView sometimes is not loading everyth...
I just started to play with css and want to use .png images rather than .gif for Table/Tree views, but looks l...
- 12:54 pm Wt Help: RE: connect() and lambdas
- You can try to use std::bind to get rid of unused parameters:
I just find some free time and try to continue with my first Wt application where i try to create dynamic WTre...
I just started working with Wt, and I thing it's really cool lib (kudos guys). I created my first WTreeView wi...
Also available in: Atom