- Login: harm
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 05/03/2016
- Last connection: 10/19/2022
- 09:35 AM Wt Help: RE: Wt internal error; code: undefined, description: Wt4_8_0.WPopupWidget is not a constructor
- Hello Chris,
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who's plagued with this.
I have not been able to i...
- 11:11 AM Wt Help: RE: Wt internal error; code: undefined, description: Wt4_8_0.WPopupWidget is not a constructor
- Reversely applying [WT-8531: remember-me not deleted when using websockets](https://github.com/emweb/wt/commit/efa66d...
- 01:11 PM Wt Help: RE: [2022-Jun-09 09:17:45.802] 354038 [/ RDFUX6VX1tfxpJih] [info] "WebController: timeout: expiring"
- What browsers are you experiencing these timeouts with?
I'm facing a problem I've had earlier: message#13587
Logging out and back in to my applicatio...
- 08:17 AM Wt Help: RE: Opening multiple tabs hangs in Firefox with NS_BINDING_ABORTED
- I also see the NS_BINDING_ABORTED when I refresh the [Widget Gallery](https://www.webtoolkit.eu/widgets/) around 10 t...
While doing login tests with our application, we noticed Firefox would sometimes fail to (properly) load ...
- 01:20 PM Wt Help: RE: No known conversion from ‘unique_ptr<Wt::WContainerWidget>’ to ‘unique_ptr<Wt::WWidget>’
- Bruce Toll wrote:
> I think you may need to use std::move(containerPtr) as the argument.
Ah yes this i...
I'm trying to pass a WContainerWidget to a WPopupWidget, but my compiler doesn't like this.
- 09:37 AM Wt Help: RE: Can't set alpha-level of WContainerWidget
- Hi Roel,
Roel Standaert wrote:
> Sorry that I didn't respond immediately.
- 09:17 AM Wt Feature #7434 (Closed): Allow setBackgroundColor() to change the alpha-level.
- Currently, setting an alpha-level with `setBackgroundColor()` does not have any effect.
For instance, th...
Also available in: Atom