- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/06/2009
- Last connection: 03/25/2019
Reported issues: 584
- 10:00 am Wt Help: RE: Creating file from char array
- Hello Egor,
look at the API of WMemoryResource, or at the implementation of WMemoryResource. A WResource has a URL...
- 03:58 pm Wt Support #6960: WGLWidget - Use of binary buffer and a signal or some sort of indicator to check b...
I don't think this is possible now.
A JSignal would need to be added that is triggered from WGLWidget.js, i...
- 06:09 pm Wt Help: RE: Final hurdle - OAuth!
- Hi Dave,
certificate failed is indeed the issue. Unfortunately I'm afraid there is no easy solution. It's a side e...
- 02:34 pm Wt Help: RE: Using JS with Wt
- I would suggest to use a WTemplate. Here's the general idea:...
- 11:51 am Wt Help: RE: SSL analysis of site says intermediate certificate is missing.
I believe I always put the entire certificate chain in the server key.
- 04:47 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: How to render dynamically generated svg file in Wt.
Use WMemoryResource combined with WImage.
To set the size of the image, use CSS (or WWidget::resize()). ...
- 04:47 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Icon in the tab
There seems to be a style sheet missing in the bootstrap themes:...
- 04:45 pm Wt Help: RE: Some examples/graphics not working
You'll notice some errors in this log:
WMessageResources: Could not load resource bundle: templates.xml
- 04:39 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: How can I use chart.js in Wt
I didn't test this or checked chart.js documentation, but what you pass to require should be a URL, so it's...
- 11:26 am Wt Help: RE: how to add a column to a relational table created from a many to many relation
- I'm also not sure how to interpret the original question. Dbo has indeed no mechanism to update databases, and I'm no...
Also available in: Atom