- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/06/2009
- Last connection: 08/11/2017
Reported issues: 453
- 03:20 pm Wt Help: RE: Two ISAPI applications?
- Not that I am aware of. When working with ISAPI, I often test multiple examples in the same IIS process. Unless I'm m...
- 03:02 pm Wt Bug #5897 (Closed): Checkbox text misaligned
- 12:42 pm Wt Help: RE: how to trigger Wt::WAnchor click to download a file
- Hey Daniel,
Doesn't pButton->setLink(...) work for you?
- 12:31 pm Wt Help: RE: css folder not found
- You have to configure the docroot on your webserver. So you have to configure it in IIS if you're using ISAPI.
- 06:03 pm Wt Help: RE: css folder not found
While debugging isapi, I found out about the function DebugBreak(). You will need it if you want to break ...
- 07:51 pm Wt Help: RE: css folder not found
The name of the module that Wt figures out should be in argv in your main. That is used as basis to find t...
- 07:38 pm Wt Wiki edit: Installing_Wt_on_Ubuntu (#59)
- 07:36 pm Wt Help: RE: WResource::handleAbort not always called / Possible leak
Do you have an indication on when this happens? Can you share a test case?
- 07:31 pm Wt Help: RE: Wt internal error; code: undefined, description: tr.size is not a function
We fixed Wt so that Wt works with hopefully all versions of jquery, to avoid this problem in the future.
- 07:29 pm Wt Bug #5897: Checkbox text misaligned
Can you post a screenshot of where it goes wrong? What browser and operating system are you using? I don't ...
Also available in: Atom