- Login: wim
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/06/2009
- Last connection: 10/20/2020
- 09:59 AM Wt Help: RE: WFileUpload and tmp directory
- Hey Marcelo,
We don't really recommend using the fcgi backend. In the context of file uploads, it will for example n...
- 06:04 PM Wt Help: RE: POST request with SSL certificate
When using Http::Client, I refer to the computer running the Http::Client as the client, and the computer targe...
- 01:48 PM Wt Help: RE: POST request with SSL certificate
- Turning on/off the verification of the certificate presented by the server.
- 12:11 PM Wt Help: RE: POST request with SSL certificate
- Hey Marcelo,
It doesn't look like this functionality can be added to the http client without modifying Wt/Http/Clien...
- 08:57 AM Wt Help: RE: POST request with SSL certificate
- Hello Marcelo,
From your question, I deduce that you want to use client certificates to identify the client with the...
- 12:29 PM Wt Help: RE: WCheckBox does not always update state
- Hello Ulf,
State updates of all widgets are sent back to the server on any event that sends a signal to the server.
- Hey John,
- 09:02 AM Wt Help: RE: Wt openwrt
sorry I don't have an openwrt dev environment now to try this out.
I couldn't see errors in CMakeOutput.log, I...
- 05:23 PM Wt Help: RE: Wt openwrt
- There's no useful info in these logs, except that you should look in /home/rootlinux/TELEOFIS\_SDK/openwrt-sdk-19.07....
- 06:33 PM Wt Help: RE: Wt openwrt
It's possible. The only dependency is boost (filesystem, thread, program options).
Also available in: Atom