- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/06/2009
- Last connection: 07/27/2020
Reported issues: 710
- 06:33 pm Wt Help: RE: Wt openwrt
It's possible. The only dependency is boost (filesystem, thread, program options).
- 09:27 am Wt Feature #7675: Avoid Huge Heap Allocation in CgiParser for File Uploads
- Also note the configuration parameter max-memory-request-size, which will cause file uploads to be buffered on disk.
- 03:58 pm Wt Help: RE: Broadcasting model for multiple Wt::WTableViews
- Hello Jakub,
You cannot share a Wt model class between multiple sessions.
- 03:44 pm Wt Wiki edit: Installing_Wt_on_MS_Windows (#57)
- 06:01 pm Wt Help: RE: OIDC authentication/authorization
- Hey Peter,
From what I understand, you seem to be mixing up the OIDC client and provider.
Please also check the...
- 10:35 am Wt Help: RE: Help me !!! tag iframe
A WText should do the trick, provided you set the TextFormat to UnsafeXHTML
- 03:47 pm Wt Bug #7591 (Resolved): Qt5 + Wt4 compilation error that is header order dependent
- Qt suggests indeed a few workarounds for the problems that these defines cause with non-qt code:
- 05:19 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Drawing Text on a WGLWidget canvas
- Hello Mina,
The page you refers to puts a 2D canvas and a 3D canvas on top of each other. You can do that in Wt to...
- 11:08 am Wt Feature #7444: Add support for login and encryption to the email client
- My work only added TLS, no authentication. Although I think that after implementing TLS, adding username&password aut...
- 12:54 pm Wt Wiki edit: Installing_Wt_on_Gentoo (#48)
Also available in: Atom