- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/06/2009
- Last connection: 02/25/2020
Reported issues: 692
- 11:08 am Wt Feature #7444: Add support for login and encryption to the email client
- My work only added TLS, no authentication. Although I think that after implementing TLS, adding username&password aut...
- 12:54 pm Wt Wiki edit: Installing_Wt_on_Gentoo (#48)
- 11:02 am Wt Help: RE: SEGFAULT on Wt::WTableRow
- Hello Marcelo,
The fix will indeed be in the next release.
- 10:14 am JWt Bug #7382 (Implemented @Emweb): Incorrect servlet container version detection (at least for wildfly)
Thanks for reporting, I believe your analysis is accurate. I changed the code.
- 01:04 pm Wt Help: RE: SEGFAULT on Wt::WTableRow
It looks like WTableRow's constructor does not initialize table_ to null. If you compile Wt from source, pl...
- 11:55 am Wt Help: RE: SEGFAULT on Wt::WTableRow
Do you have a stack trace?
- 12:16 pm Wt Support #7373: SEH Exception on Wt:DBO rollback
The intented use of Transaction to implement what you want is this:...
- 12:49 pm Wt Help: RE: WCartesianChart: Missing data in a model series Y values is interpreted as a break
- Hello Harald,
You will need two models for your chart. Previously charts only allowed one single model, but with r...
- 12:46 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Snippets in Templates
- There's also the possibility to use template functions to achieve this. Two specific ones are of interest:...
- 11:23 am Wt Help: RE: Cookie token values not random after WtServer restart (leading to hash token collisions)?
- Hello Stefan,
That's true, in the sense that we prefer to use standard C++ features above boost, if possible. Unfo...
Also available in: Atom