- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/06/2009
- Last connection: 02/06/2019
Reported issues: 566
- 04:47 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: How to render dynamically generated svg file in Wt.
Use WMemoryResource combined with WImage.
To set the size of the image, use CSS (or WWidget::resize()). ...
- 04:47 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: Icon in the tab
There seems to be a style sheet missing in the bootstrap themes:...
- 04:45 pm Wt Help: RE: Some examples/graphics not working
You'll notice some errors in this log:
WMessageResources: Could not load resource bundle: templates.xml
- 04:39 pm Wt Open discussion: RE: How can I use chart.js in Wt
I didn't test this or checked chart.js documentation, but what you pass to require should be a URL, so it's...
- 11:26 am Wt Help: RE: how to add a column to a relational table created from a many to many relation
- I'm also not sure how to interpret the original question. Dbo has indeed no mechanism to update databases, and I'm no...
- 11:01 am Wt Help: RE: How do I put my Webtoolkit website online?
FastCGI is not supported on windows.
ISAPI is possible. The alternative is to configure IIS as reverse pro...
- 04:36 pm Wt Help: RE: Building Wt using ASIO standalone without Boost
- Hello Stefan,
A little clarification:
* You cannot build Wt without boost. Wt relies on boost intenally.
* We ai...
- 11:37 am Wt Open discussion: RE: Session close event
- Yes, in wt_config.xml.
- 11:35 am Wt Open discussion: RE: Icon in the tab
In the network tab, do you see the image being loaded? With result code 200 or 404 (not found)?
- 11:33 am Wt Open discussion: RE: Session close event
- Hello Mahmudul,
Wt tries to send a signal to the server when a page is left or a tab is closed, but browsers don't...
Also available in: Atom