- Login: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 11/15/2016
- Last connection: 01/29/2022
- 08:55 AM Wt Help: RE: Mouse over event in the WTableView
- Hi Gokhan, to fulfill the requirement I had to implement my own wtableview-like widget.
- 01:35 PM Wt Bug #5807: WMediaPlayer custom time text widgets working
- Both bugs are still there in the master :) Has no one ever used custom controls for the player?
- 02:59 PM Wt Bug #6431 (Closed): WFileDrop::cancelUpload does not cancel upload of the first file in the cue.
- If all files are cancelled in the drop event, the first file in the files vector will nevertheless be uploaded.
- 10:27 PM Wt Help: RE: Get surrogate id value from within the persist method
- Thanks Im at! I missed the possibility of deriving from the dbo::dbo class somehow. This solves the issue. Yes, I rea...
- 10:11 PM Wt Help: RE: Get surrogate id value from within the persist method
- Actually I can see that the surrogate id value is stored as the member of LoadDbAction object, passed to the persist(...
I have a class which is persisted to the database. It uses default surrogate id. Works absolutely fine. Now I a...
- 11:18 AM Wt Help: RE: keyWentDown signal preventDefaultAction only for functional keys
- Glad to know this solved your problem. So you will disable browser default action and process all key events manually...
- 10:40 PM Wt Help: RE: keyWentDown signal preventDefaultAction only for functional keys
- Neither preventDefaultAction(true) nor preventPropagation(true) has no effect when called from the event handler. I t...
- Hi, I would like to react to some F keys in my application and prevent default browser action on that keys. If I use ...
- 10:08 AM Wt Bug #6182 (Closed): wt4 fileupload progress not working
- After migrating the development from wt3 to wt4 the fileupload progress is not available any more. The progressbar is...
Also available in: Atom