- Login: gianks
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?:
- Registered on: 12/30/2009
- Last connection: 12/01/2021
- 02:47 AM Wt Bug #9422: Probable bug in Chart Axis
- Sorry to have to withdraw my report as completely wrong.
The axis values are correct, i simply misread (multiple tim...
- 02:38 AM Wt Bug #9422 (New): Probable bug in Chart Axis
- Hi, please see the attached chart.
The Y axis values seems to not be linearly distant and this may mislead the use...
- 11:48 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: DBO: create record using relationship id instead of providing Dbo::ptr to other record
- Ok, the question was kind of stupid since i kind of answered myself.
lazyLoad does exactly that!
I would say that...
I need to create some records provided the ID of a relationship defined by belongsTo/ManyToOne.
I wish to avoid...
i am facing a design dilemma with Wt Dbo.
For performance/concurrency reasons our application database needs to...
- 11:45 PM Wt Bug #9289 (New): Partitioned Tables
- Hi, in the doc i can't find any reference to partitioned tables.
Is there any support within the DBO layer?
- 12:43 AM Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt Dbo :: Join Query
- Thank you Bruce, it's exactly what i was looking for.
Just a couple of questions:
- is it safe with full outer j...
- 09:16 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: WPushButton - Checked state not visible on GUI in any theme
- Looking better to the documentation Bootstrap should be initialized as below:
- Following the previous topic i'm dealing with WPushButton check/uncheck but i cannot make the button "pressed" with a...
- Hi all,
i'd like to implement a ButtonGroup using some WPushButton (checkable) in a toolbar to allow selecting just...
Also available in: Atom