- Login: egorpugin
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/04/2017
- Last connection: 11/10/2021
- 12:43 PM Wt Bug #8964 (Closed): [boost-1.77.0] build error, wt 4.5.0
- win10, msvc, boost-1.77
`src/Wt/Render/CssParser.C(411): error C3861: 'BOOST_FOREACH': identifier not found`
- 11:57 PM Wt Bug #8467 (Closed): [gcc11] Compilation error. Missing <limits> header
- `src/Wt/Render/WTextRenderer.C` uses `std::numeric_limits<double>::max()` but does not have `#include <limits>`.
- 02:06 AM Wt Bug #8407 (Closed): [treeview] expand widget is not hidden on removing last child
- When removing last child from some parent in a model, node does not deactivate it's expand button.
- 02:10 PM Wt Bug #8344 (New): Missing reference in WComboBox::setModel() argument
- There should be a reference in argument probably.
- I'm seeing strange behavior of the following example.
Is it me or an issue?
pic1 - e...
- 03:17 PM Wt Help: RE: wt + shared build on windows
- Strange, now it works without any changes on my side.
Maybe cached results were somewhere.
Sorry for bothering, th...
- 03:07 PM Wt Help: RE: wt + shared build on windows
- Sure, I'll check, thank you.
So, you say that cmake build with shared libs works fine for you on win?
If yes, def...
- 02:59 PM Wt Help: RE: wt + shared build on windows
- line 74 and 171
- 02:51 PM Wt Help: RE: wt + shared build on windows
Starting from line 44.
- 01:26 PM Wt Help: RE: wt + shared build on windows
- I'm using 4.1.2.
Tried also 4.1.1, 4.1.0 - same errors.
I used static builds before (since 4.0.0), but tried dll a...
Also available in: Atom