- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 12/29/2011
- Last connection: 09/23/2020
Reported issues: 5
- 04:45 pm Wt Help: RE: WItemDelegate, how to use it?
- Thanks for your reply.
That should definitly be in the documentation though, it does seem ovious that that is how ...
- 04:36 pm Wt Help: RE: WItemDelegate, how to use it?
- Am I supposed to use it like this if I wanna reuse the widget?...
I have a bunch of custom delegates that derrive from WItemDelegate that use to work in Wt3,
but no longer wor...
- 04:48 pm Wt Help: RE: WTreeView::setRowHeight with adjusting value causes "Loading" to get stuck
- My bad. I guess I'll have to find another technique to create rows that can adjust to font size.
It seems setting row height on a treeview to a adjusting value (like _em_) confuses the treeview
and the "Loa...
- 10:52 am Wt Bug #7707: Toggling visibility for WTreeView on column 0 breaks webserver
- Taking inspiration from Qt, they simple hide the graphical part of the column and leave the other column as is (expan...
- 08:34 am Wt Bug #7707: Toggling visibility for WTreeView on column 0 breaks webserver
- Yes, my bad, thats what I meant, its breaks the connection to current session.
It is indeed a weird thing to do in...
- 04:43 pm Wt Bug #7707 (New): Toggling visibility for WTreeView on column 0 breaks webserver
- Press button twice to reproduce.
Environment: Window10, FireFox, Wt4.3.1
- 01:11 pm Wt Help: RE: WCheckBox does not always update state
- Im using Wt 4.3.1 on windows 10.
- When clicking a WCheckBox anywhere that isnt the <input> itself the checkbox will toggle
in the browser, but WCheckB...
Also available in: Atom