- Login: pjdixit
- Email: email@example.com
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/15/2014
- Last connection: 03/26/2022
- 12:38 AM Wt Bug #7914: WPopupMenu in WidgetSet application gives Wt internal error; code: undefined, description: Cannot read property 'display' of undefined
- I am also having same problem and it seems related: https://redmine.webtoolkit.eu/issues/7912
- 11:42 PM Wt Bug #7912: Accessing WpopupMenu crashes in Widgetset mode. Works fine in regular mode
- Roel - No, it is just a single Wt application running in WidgetSet mode in a web page.
@Jorem : Good to know that...
- 04:50 AM Wt Bug #7912 (Closed): Accessing WpopupMenu crashes in Widgetset mode. Works fine in regular mode
My code is largely based on Popup menu example here: https://www.webtoolkit.eu/widgets/navigation/popup-menu
- 02:45 PM Wt Feature #7390: WASM mime type support (Web Assembly)
- Thank you for addressing this so promptly! Wt + Web Assembly is a terrific combination for what we are building! Than...
- 05:56 AM Wt Feature #7390 (Closed): WASM mime type support (Web Assembly)
- I am using web assembly module along with Wt. It works fine on local host. However, for it to work on a server, WASM ...
- 04:52 PM Wt Feature #7349 (New): Add WebGL 2.0 support (Equivalent to OpenGL ES 3) to WGLWidget
- Current implementation of WGLWidget supports WebGL 1.0 (Equivanlent of OpenGL ES 2.0). It lacks support for Vertex Ar...
- 06:03 PM Wt Support #6960: WGLWidget - Use of binary buffer and a signal or some sort of indicator to check buffers are loaded
- Can someone point me to how I can accomplish this now before Wt's team work on it?
Is there anyway this can be accom...
- 07:07 PM Wt Support #6960: WGLWidget - Use of binary buffer and a signal or some sort of indicator to check buffers are loaded
- Thank you very much for clarification, Wim!
I love the idea behind Wt and using it in a niche use case. Thank you fo...
- 02:21 PM Wt Support #6960: WGLWidget - Use of binary buffer and a signal or some sort of indicator to check buffers are loaded
- **A video with a larger file demonstrates the problem better:** [Video](https://www.dropbox.com/s/86fl817exaqw8on/CAD...
Also available in: Atom