- Login: driesm
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 04/21/2021
- Last connection: 12/16/2021
- 07:07 PM Wt Feature #9348 (New): Using Wt for Progressive Web App (PWA) with offline capabilities
- It would be a good future-oriented feature to support implementing a PWA with offline capabilities using Wt. Is this ...
- 04:38 PM Wt Improvements #9241 (New): Support multiple Reply-To addresses inside Wt::Mail::Message
- Currently, `Wt::Mail::Message` only supports one Reply-To address, although the RFC5322 supports multiple Reply-To ad...
- 05:12 PM Wt Bug #9076 (InProgress): Opening popup (calendar) of Wt::WDateEdit fails in Widgetset mode on first render.
- Consider the following example:
A simple WidgetSet application with a single `Wt::WDateEdit` (and a `Wt::WPushButt...
- 11:30 PM Wt Bug #8518: Accessing freed memory when dirty Wt::Dbo::ptr exists at destruction of its session.
Thanks for including the fix in Wt.
For the circular references, consider the following (theoretical exampl...
- 01:07 AM Wt Bug #8518 (Closed): Accessing freed memory when dirty Wt::Dbo::ptr exists at destruction of its session.
- **Consider the following pseudo example:**
// construct Wt::Dbo::Session
// construct Wt::Dbo::Transactio...
- 04:10 PM Wt Bug #8391 (Closed): Crash in active Wt::Http::Client destructor if started outside WApplication
- # Crash reason
The destructor of `Http::Client` calls abort which asynchronously aborts the http request.
Also available in: Atom