- Login: Superlokkus
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 08/03/2015
- Last connection: 03/08/2016
- Yes 3.3.5 (> RC2) fixed this.
- 12:59 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Wt 3.3.5 Binaries
- Yeah, would be really nice, so I could see if bug \#4607 i.e. \#4608 is fixed. (And also because this bug is annoying...
- I forgot the screenshot of the client-side
- Using the nice new Wt 3.3.5 RC2, I encountered a bug, probably in the very nice and new interactive Wt::Chart::WCarte...
- 03:17 PM Wt Open discussion: RE: Has Wt stopped providing binary builds fro release Candidates?
- Wohoo, fresh binaries! Even x64 builds
Already downloaded and now compiling.
The only thing which is now missing, a...
- Hi there,
since Wt uses libpng via at least libharu, and libpng got a major vulnerability (CVE-2015-8126), fixed 5 d...
- 02:02 PM Wt Help: RE: Wt::WAbstractTableModel parent() ambiguous access
- Shall I open a ticket?
- 11:08 AM Wt Help: RE: ISAPI deployment docroot understanding
- Thanks for replying Wim, that reassures me. I feared I had to manage that too. I'm so glad I made a strict difference...
when I deploy my Wt application as an ISAPI plugin, how is the docroot handled? Is it set in the IIS, and I just...
- 02:31 PM Wt Help: RE: Refresh/reset link/WResource of WPushButton after click but before redirection
- Alright your solution will work at almost all times, but while trying to design it with your recommended way, I stumb...
Also available in: Atom