- Login: mdyring
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 07/15/2014
- Last connection: 11/06/2016
- 06:13 PM Wt Feature #5402 (New): Wt::Dbo support for PostgresSQL NOTIFY/LISTEN
- Hi guys,
It might seem a bit exotic to request, but it seems very well suited for something like cache-invalidation ...
- 06:24 PM Wt Bug #4989 (Closed): Wt 3.3.5 segfaults on nmap scan
- Running nmap 6.47 with arguments -A -T4 <host> results in a segfault. This is with a dummy application (no widgets lo...
- 05:37 PM Wt Bug #4629: WTableView / QueryModel doesn't show all rows (stops at row 54782)
- Ok, that makes sense.
Is there any way to force the "pagination" mechanism (which is believe is only shown with JS d...
- 04:15 PM Wt Help: RE: Bootstrap theme and WTableView
- Hi Koen,
Yes I think that would be a great addition.
I guess(?) that the bootstrap theme is popular nowadays in Wt,...
- 01:37 AM Wt Bug #4629 (Feedback): WTableView / QueryModel doesn't show all rows (stops at row 54782)
- I have a table with 500k rows and rising.
From the docs it would seem that WTableView with Dbo::QueryModel should be...
- 06:45 PM Wt Help: RE: Bootstrap theme and WTableView
- I was about to post a msg asking for this (styling WTableView as bootstrap v3 table), when I stumbled on this thread....
- 09:33 PM Wt Bug #3498: WSelectionBox regression in 3.3.3
- Hi Wim,
I tried IE 11 and Opera 23. But the problem is not selecting items manually, that works just fine.
It is th...
- 12:23 PM Wt Bug #3498 (Closed): WSelectionBox regression in 3.3.3
Pre-selecting (multiple) items in a WSelectionBox seems to be broken in 3.3.3 (can be verified by looking at ...
- 12:19 PM Wt Help: RE: WSelectionBox multiple select not working?
- Just tested with 3.3.2 where it works flawlessly.
I'll file a bug report.
Thanks for testing on your side Alex.
- 06:08 PM Wt Help: RE: WSelectionBox multiple select not working?
- Hi Alex,
Sorry forgot to mention I am on 3.3.3.
If you look at the WSelectionBox in the widget gallery (www.webtool...
Also available in: Atom