- Login: skoehler47
- Are you a spammer?: No
- Registered on: 05/18/2021
- Last connection: 06/23/2022
- 11:53 PM Wt Bug #10543 (Resolved): Missing timeout default initialization in FixedSqlConnectionPool
- While investigating a server crash I found a '*FixedSqlConnectionPool::getConnection(): timeout*' error message in my...
- 11:02 PM Wt Bug #10483 (Resolved): Possible segmentation fault in WebSession during application creation
- While tracing an issue in my application I somehow managed to get it in an invalid state during application construct...
- 09:19 PM Wt Bug #10482 (Resolved): Wt creates invalid HTML/CSS
- I recently ran an HTML validity check and found some HTML/CSS errors which turned out to be caused by Wt:
- 03:50 PM Wt Bug #9270: 'Unique IDs' are not unique
- I'd like to add some thoughts regarding the random IDs:
* An atomic counter is guaranteed to deliver unique IDs, wh...
- 02:54 PM Wt Bug #9270: 'Unique IDs' are not unique
- I added some comments and the time measurement to `main.cpp`. The timer should work with Visual Studio and GCC.
- 09:07 AM Wt Bug #9271 (Closed): Invalid DateTime/timestamp conversion in MySQL backend
- When examining a MySQL/MariaDB database I use in a Wt project I noticed that all timestamps, without a single excepti...
- 09:08 PM Wt Bug #9270: 'Unique IDs' are not unique
- This issue is related to an issue Roel created about a year ago: https://redmine.webtoolkit.eu/issues/7898. Unfortuna...
- 09:02 PM Wt Bug #9270: 'Unique IDs' are not unique
- Created the pull request for this issue: https://github.com/emweb/wt/pull/183
- 08:54 PM Wt Bug #9270 (Closed): 'Unique IDs' are not unique
- While tracking an issue in my project I stumbled over the `WObject` ID creation, which is done by incrementing a sta...
- 01:03 PM Wt Bug #8531 (Closed): Cannot delete/modify remember me cookie when using web sockets
- Dear Wt team,
while testing an application I encountered a strange issue with the Wt::Auth remember me functionali...
Also available in: Atom